Anybody Have The Rush Album Cover Poster?

presto123

I remember my aunt getting me Archives for my birthday.

I remember mowing lawns to get the early records when I was first getting into Rush. Couldn't wait to discover the next one. Every yard mowed meant another record. Never had so much fun mowing a yard:)

• Like 4

I have the entire catalogue on vinyl on the wall. Whatever wasn't released on vinyl I had made at Kinkos. I have a red Moon debut cover and a sealed copy of Moving Pictures. I used a tour book cover for R30. Haven't made anything for R40 yet. Haven't gotten around to framing them yet. At 8 bucks a pop, that's about $250.

That one doesn't thrill me.

I laminated the Retrospective (I and II) poster so I can flip it over whenever I feel like it and some random framed album flats..

Put the Roll The Bones album flat above our headboard

They are kind of hard to find online, but I found a couple at a local tie dye/bong type of shop. I'm thinking about going back and getting one and framing it. Only goes as far as SnA live. Here is what it looks like:

http://www.posterrev...ter-print-24x36

I think one of my students got that for me a while back. I think it's rolled up in the cold room. I'll have to check. . . and maybe get myself a coke.

Mine's different. It's a 30th anniversary poster and only goes up to Feedback

That's an official one I think. The other one looks like a custom job, but it's more difficult to keep track of everything these days.