HERMAN RAREBELL VS. PETER CRISS!!!

Tick

WHICH EPIC SOLO IS BETTER!!!!

Herman....

Peter...

:smoke:

• Like 1

I play drums, and I generally dislike extended rock drum solos. :zzz: Guitar solos too. Jazz solos are way more entertaining.

The best rock extended solo I ever saw was Keith Emerson's keys solo with ELP. :ebert:

• Like 1

You do realize this thread wasn't about people who actually can play the drums right?
  • Like 3

I play drums, and I generally dislike extended rock drum solos. :zzz: Guitar solos too. Jazz solos are way more entertaining.

The best rock extended solo I ever saw was Keith Emerson's keys solo with ELP. :ebert:

Its me mocking 2 of the most inept drummers on the planet playing 2 of the worst drum solo's you will ever see. I like Kiss and The Scorpions but these guys are not good at all.

Edited by Tick
  • Like 1

Peter Criss.

BTW, talking of him, did anyone know that he appeared on the Phil Donahue Show some years back, confronting his imposter?

I posted that back in December or November...I'll track it down on the You Tube..

Peter Criss.

BTW, talking of him, did anyone know that he appeared on the Phil Donahue Show some years back, confronting his imposter?

I posted that back in December or November...I'll track it down on the You Tube..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw85hRL4ZeE

Cripes - that was one heck of a programme! :o Thanks for posting! :)
  • Like 1

Peter Criss was a good drummer before the drugs, the cortisone and all the other things that dragged him down

If you listen to this and still think he is inept, you don't know what the fu@k you are talking about

• Like 1