what songs scared you as a kid?

barry123

Black day in July by Gordon Lightfoot... Especially since I was living 2 hours away and saw what was going on...

Wow!

Really??

Gordon was on my bucket list! I saw him perform last summer up in South Shore. He was fantastic.

Many horror movies themes; "Ave Satani" from 'The Omen' i.e. but mainly because it was associated to the fiom

ALL GOBLIN SOUNDTRACKS! LOL!!!

Believe me when I tell you I wouldn't have bet a dime about Goblin being known over there!

Intro to "Number Of The Beast." Maiden

Intro to "Shout At The Devil" Crue

These are both good choices. All that devil shit freaked me out and not because I was Jesusy or anything, but because it was spooky. I always loved it though, much as it gave me a chill. :)

I can't think of many songs that scared me as a kid. I would say maybe "helter skelter" or Revolution number 9 both from the White album by the Beatles. Maybe some of the Stones "satanic majesties" album. As for Rush I thought the beginning of the Necromancer was kind of scary. Not sure what else by them. The cha cha part of "soundchaser" kind of took me by surprise too.

I can't think of any right now that scared me, but Donna Summer's "Love To Love You Baby" gave me some of my earliest boners, and I wasn't even sure why

:laughing guy:

I can't think of any right now that scared me, but Donna Summer's "Love To Love You Baby" gave me some of my earliest boners, and I wasn't even sure why

:laughing guy:

I was like, what is her problem?!? :wtf: :eh: I don't understand.

Seasons in the Sun by Terry Jacks

Look What They've Done to My Song - Melanie

Those songs were complete findf**ks to me. :o

and the middle of Monster Mash, where I guess they were "mashing" - I just found that scary... :ph34r: