Death By Selfie

Crimsonmistymemory

First, someone should tell the Sharks that selfies have overtaken them so they can step up their game.

Second, it's hilarious that a city fine with people running around their streets with bulls sits down and decides that selfies are just too much and need to be banned.

• Like 2

First, someone should tell the Sharks that selfies have overtaken them so they can step up their game.

Second, it's hilarious that a city fine with people running around their streets with bulls sits down and decides that selfies are just too much and need to be banned.

Why is that hilarious? Like driving on a crowded freeway, tinning with bulls is relatively safe, unless some jerk is disrupting the flow and not giving full attention to the task at hand.
  • Like 1

Why is that hilarious? Like driving on a crowded freeway, tinning with bulls is relatively safe, unless some jerk is disrupting the flow and not giving full attention to the task at hand.

Yeah suuuuuure, there are ONLY five to seven dozen injuries per year at the Pamplona Running of the Bulls. Sounds pretty safe to me. ;)

• Like 1

Presumably, the other drivers are aware of the overall plan on the highway. I doubt the Bulls understand what the objective is in Pamplona.

• Like 1

http://www.bajiroo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/white-cat-setting-camera-funny-cats-selfies-pics.jpeg

I always knew I'd manage to take a selfie one day...! :P

• Like 4

Presumably, the other drivers are aware of the overall plan on the highway. I doubt the Bulls understand what the objective is in Pamplona.

Sure they do, instinctively. It's simple herding, and not really dangerous until a bull is separated from the herd. The real danger is in the crowd itself...much like driving.
  • Like 1

Yeah suuuuuure, there are ONLY five to seven dozen injuries per year at the Pamplona Running of the Bulls. Sounds pretty safe to me. ;)

Most are due to falling and being trampled by other people, having little to do with the bulls themselves. Here are the goring stats:

In 2013 for example, 6 participants were gored along the festival, in 2012 only 4 runners were injured by the horns of the bulls with exactly the same number of gored people in 2011, 9 in 2010 and 10 in 2009; with one of the latter killed. 15 goring deaths since 1910, with half occurring in the actual bull ring, post-run. Around 20,000 people run each year at Pamplona.

On the other hand, here's a study on injury rates for marathon runners...http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17465629

Over the last 10-15 years, there has been a dramatic increase in popularity of running marathons. Numerous articles have reported on injuries to runners of all experience, with yearly incidence rates for injury reported to be as high as 90% in those training for marathons.

http://cowboyzoom.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/tumblr_n0e3g05QCl1r4y8dbo1_1280.jpg

Those are such empty looking Tattoos. I am sure she will say they mean so much...but they just look like something from a kids cartoon.

• Like 2

http://www.awesomeinventions.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/gun-selfie.jpg

grid-cell-6139-1419962000-43.jpg

Whut..? :blink:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Funny%20stuff/FunnyPictures-lolwut.jpg