Rush Word Scramble

RushRevisited

653.gif thanks! trink39.gif

sorry i'm so late in posting a new puzzle. i had to finish my chores. sad.gif can't come out and play until all of the work is done. why just yesterday my fairy godmother, dorothy, asked if i wanted to get out this weekend. of course i told her, "if home clean, Dot, u bet!"

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Nov 11 2005, 08:26 AM)
I was inspired by this rather fascinating exchange last week, and while playing about the other night, I came up with this. (You can make up your stories, I don't want to lose any friends ohmy.gif biggrin.gif ).

Shite, Goober Told Terry We Listen, Eh, Hack The Engine Barn!!

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

I've no idea what it is, but its so funny rofl3.gif

just got your PM madra, sorry i haven't added one because i'm at college, i'll do it when i get home, sorry for the delay!

so here it is!

The American government are becoming concerned with the state of their traditional ranges, upon which cowboy's would roam and ranches would contain merry families. They are concerned their national heritage was becoming endangered and so posters began popping up around cities encouraging people to move out of the citites and inhabit the ranges. The posters argued many people had already made the move and they read:

FLY TOO! HELP A RANGE

(punctuation for effect, not included in lyric)

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Nov 16 2005, 11:31 AM)
Anger Play The Fool

damn, that was too easy! well done madra for getting it so quickly trink39.gif

you're up then yes.gif

It's a co-incidence that you should quote 'Red Lenses', R.G., because mine concerns another of the 'Red' songs.

As we know, Presto was the only album not represented on the R30 tour (Madra ducks as all the drum anoraks start murmering about the Scars section in the drum solo), but what most of us don't know is that Geddy and Alex wanted to do a track from it, but their partner flatly refused.

During one meeting, Alex cried out in frustration

Damm, why not Red Tide Neil?