Rush Word Scramble

RushRevisited

While Neil was on his journey of self discovery, he found solace in a most unexpected place. He found himself interacting with domesticated animals and had great fun feeding lambs and playing with goats.

So much so, that he spent several days in this establishment, attracting the interest of the local press. The headlines read -

Ghost Rider Shone In Fun Zoo

It had been six years since the recovery of "The Spark", the uncomparable feat of aeronautic engineering. The British Military had used it's advanced technology to create their own form of air-based weaponry. To accomodate the vastness of these weapons, feul needed to be avoided, so they decided to implement each weapon with a solar battery. Nobody dared want to mess with them.

The soldiers that were trained for this mission has shown a fierce loyalty to their commanders. This was the most advanced weaponry in the world, nobody dares wanting to be the enemy on the other end of these things. The commanding officers joked about how they acted like dogs, but the soldiers themselves actaully liked the name, and so they called themselves the Sun Dogs, incorporating the fact that they dealt with solar weaponry. Solasirius was their squadrons adopted official name.

Out of the shadows, a new enemy was rising. A cell so large, it spread a cancer aronnd the world. Nations were crumbling in a fit or outside corruption. Alliances were breaking. Terror was holding. An new army was brewing, devoted entirely to bringing about a threat of anarchy, and they stopped at nothing to maintain it. Not even mass weapon warfare.

The shadow crept easily towards the British borders. The Solasirius knew that the time would soon be here that they could save the world, and in short notice from the Prime Minister, their roles were won.

The shadow lurked at the British border. The Solasirius Air Squadron took to the air. It took them almost an air to finally reach the shores, but they could sea the shadow in their boats of fear hovering way off in the distance. Suddenly, a mysterious object comes in and knocks out a wingman of the Squadron. They know now that this enemy is very hostile and that they have no intention of backing away.

And so it was, at the moment The Solasirius General uttered the call that would change the world:

"Sun dogs--Fire on the horizon!"

Thank you for the humble refreshments. Much oblidged and appreciated.

~~~~~

On day, the Honorable Geddrow S. Lee went to a museum where there were feature performers and....just lost his mind. He took a flagpole and started stabbing people and things till he created a human shish-kabab. He even stabbed pour Sandy Liferston, his teammate on the Rush Softball team and man who owns the museum too. He was brought to justice.

The next day's headline:

Lee Impales C.E.O., Teammate, Mime, Poet, Cement Caveman

~~~~~

Enjoy!

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Dec 4 2005, 08:12 AM)
Roger, I was tearing my hair out with spome animated swearing at the complicated scramble you laid before us. However, your clue has elevated my mind.

"Compensate me
Animate me
Complicate me
Elevate me"

Madra! You did it! OMG! Good thing I checked before I went to work on it. Congratulations smile.gif

trink38.gif <--this is for you

Roger, sorry for jumping the gun before validation, but I want to make this post in this thread, if that makes sense......

Picture the scene. Marilyn Manson is in Kingston, Canada, where he meets a young lady studying....let's say......nursing. He's heard a rumour that Keith Richards is in town, and our young nursing student knows where he is. Marilyn wants to meet Keith, but has a small problem. He doesn;t know what Keith looks like, so he asks his young friend to point him out.

She goes into a club with him and spots Keith in a corner. She walks over and places a beermat on Keith's table to indicate him to Marilyn, who then goes over to say hello. You could say...

Amanda Marked Stone For M.M.

QUOTE (bardan @ Dec 9 2005, 10:31 AM)
A modest Man From Mandrake  smile.gif

yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

WTG Bardan

Always good to see fresh blood in here - You're up!!

Edit to add -

Obviously turning 43 hasn't affected your brain.

Happy Birthday!!!!

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Edited by madra sneachta

QUOTE (bardan @ Dec 9 2005, 08:05 PM)
OK, here goes my first attempt at this.

Due to a manufacturing error on Neil's Anatomy of a Drum Solo DVD, a lot of people are having to wait to...

View the hot Neil Peart souvenir.

That. Is. Brilliant.

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

(I'll be calling you all sorts of names by Sunday, but for now, you have my unstinting admiration. Classic).

Oh dear, that rules out my answer then. I thought that maybe Barney Rebel had published a verse avocating gigs by Rush next November, and the band were so impressed they agreed to play a gig in his sitting room.

The thread here might read

e-poet to have Rush live in winter