Rush Word Scramble

RushRevisited

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Dec 13 2005, 05:39 PM)
There Is Never Love Without Pain

Once again, I must say Bardan, a brilliant debut which rockets right into the next Hall Of Fame

Nice going madra! applaudit.gif

I'm looking forward to your next one.

As I write, it's 12.49am on December 14th, which means it's the 35th anniversary of the arrival of the Anagram Queen onto planet Earth. Yes, Rolinda Bonz is 35 today.

In wishing my anagramigo a wonderful birthday, I am mindful that I've taken her name in vain more than once in this game. Indeed, I've insinuated things that would have driven a lesser mortal to hit me, but no, she took it in her stride and then calmly solved them (apart from the ones Schro got, but we won't mention that!).

I began thinking that maybe I should stop exploiting Rolinda, who is truely one of the beautiful and the wise, but then realised I can't, because I've got

Wo, A Million Rolinda Stories

BTW - Happy Birthday Rolinda

trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif

Edited by madra sneachta

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Dec 16 2005, 08:56 AM)
i've had this anagram since Wednesday and STILL can't think of a story. i'm sure it has something to do with gambling, but i better just post it and get the game moving again. so feel free to write your own.

AYE, BUT 'E MIGHT, LAD

(7-2-2-4)

It's a little known fact that Alex wanted to sing "You Bet Your Life" on the R30 tour, but Neil managed to talk him out of it. Geddy had suggested dropping La Villa, but Neil offered a compromise which kept everyone happy.

He suggested to Alex

"Why Do Bet Song? Do Rant!"

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Dec 21 2005, 05:38 PM)
QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Dec 21 2005, 09:35 AM)
QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Dec 19 2005, 11:19 PM)
"Why Do Bet Song? Do Rant!"

This isn't so much a lyric as a song title.

By-Tor and the Snow Dog http://usera.imagecave.com/RolindaBonz/pant.gif

Woo, and indeed, Hoo!!

yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

Legend has it that Captain Steel, one of TRF's most fierce pirates, had plundered and amassed a great deal Rush swag for many years before his unfortunate incarceration in the chat room. Some tell of a map that leads to the location of this bountiful booty, but others say it is a lie. Still more say there are decoys or claim to have found it themselves. *whispers* But there be one who is brave enough to seek the real treasure and keen enough to decipher the sky.

1287.gif D-13, a stealthy pirate of distant lands, sails by night in search of the famous prize. No one can test her, and nothing false will mislead her. And she swore SHE'D KNOW RAT'S LOOT!

(this one is a song title also)

Edited by Rolinda Bonz

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Dec 22 2005, 06:56 AM)
Legend has it that Captain Steel, one of TRF's most fierce pirates, had plundered and amassed a great deal Rush swag for many years before his unfortunate incarceration in the chat room.  Some tell of a map that leads to the location of this bountiful booty, but others say it is a lie.  Still more say there are decoys or claim to have found it themselves.  *whispers* But there be one who is brave enough to seek the real treasure and keen enough to decipher the sky. 
1287.gif  D-13, a stealthy pirate of distant lands, sails by night in search of the famous prize.  No one can test her, and nothing false will mislead her.  And she swore SHE'D KNOW RAT'S LOOT!

However, D-13's plan was foiled when after finally locating the treasure, she prepared to dig it up. Bathed in sweat, just as the shovel made that first 'thunk' on the side of the chest, she heard a high pitched 'aaargh' from the palm tree beside her.

She looked up, and to her horror, sitting in the branches she saw Geddy, Alex and Neil brandishing cutlasses (with which they could cut a lass, no doubt ohmy.gif ), and looking with glee at the chest which had just been exposed.

No Necro, the TREASURE chest!!!!!!!!!

D-13 looked up, and feeling so sick she could do a Daveyt on it ( 062802puke_prv.gif ), she exclaimed to her dismay -

"Drat, foiled again - The Stars Look Down"

1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif

Edited by madra sneachta

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Dec 22 2005, 12:25 AM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Dec 22 2005, 06:56 AM)
Legend has it that Captain Steel, one of TRF's most fierce pirates, had plundered and amassed a great deal Rush swag for many years before his unfortunate incarceration in the chat room.  Some tell of a map that leads to the location of this bountiful booty, but others say it is a lie.  Still more say there are decoys or claim to have found it themselves.  *whispers* But there be one who is brave enough to seek the real treasure and keen enough to decipher the sky. 
1287.gif  D-13, a stealthy pirate of distant lands, sails by night in search of the famous prize.  No one can test her, and nothing false will mislead her.  And she swore SHE'D KNOW RAT'S LOOT!

However, D-13's plan was foiled when after finally locating the treasure, she prepared to dig it up. Bathed in sweat, just as the shovel made that first 'thunk' on the side of the chest, she heard a high pitched 'aaargh' from the palm tree beside her.

She looked up, and to her horror, sitting in the branches she saw Geddy, Alex and Neil brandishing cutlasses (with which they could cut a lass, no doubt ohmy.gif ), and looking with glee at the chest which had just been exposed.

No Necro, the TREASURE chest!!!!!!!!!

D-13 looked up, and feeling so sick she could do a Daveyt on it ( 062802puke_prv.gif ), she exclaimed to her dismay -

"Drat, foiled again - The Stars Look Down"

1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif

laugh.gif yes.gif 1287.gif

Madra, I know its your go, but can I do one?

You and Rolinda keep getting in there before me wacko.gif and I've been dying to do one...

here goes anyway: (line from a song)

Dweez was taking a walk one day around her new home. On doing some Christmas shopping in the Merseyway Centre, she realised that this centre is actually built directly OVER the River which flows through the town. On querying this with one of the local residents, he replied:

"Its a STOCKPORT MARINE EDIFICE"

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Dec 23 2005, 09:39 AM)
STOCKPORT MARINE EDIFICE

OK Ricky, your secret is out. I know for a fact that you sneaked into the NEC without paying last year, and sat through R30 Overture and The Spirit Of Radio. However, when the next song was half way through, you rushed out to the Box Office and handed over the money, telling the cashier

"Time I Paid, Force Ten Rocks!!"

wink.gif trink38.gif

Edited by madra sneachta

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Dec 24 2005, 12:11 AM)
QUOTE (rickyrob @ Dec 23 2005, 09:39 AM)
STOCKPORT MARINE EDIFICE

OK Ricky, your secret is out. I know for a fact that you sneaked into the NEC without paying last year, and sat through R30 Overture and The Spirit Of Radio. However, when the next song was half way through, you rushed out to the Box Office and handed over the money, telling the cashier

"Time I Paid, Force Ten Rocks!!"

wink.gif trink38.gif

laugh.gif

Small clue: words are (7,7,3,5), and the line is from one of the later albums.

Edited by rickyrob