BeOhBe Bob

2 members have voted

1. 1. KISS wigs hairs and other furs

• KISS me with hair!
    • KISS me baldy!

Through the decades we've seen Paul and Gene and their hairs this way and that....images indelibly impressed in ourcollective memory so I won't bother posting photos of THAT

BUT.....have you ever seen them like

THIS?? http://i68.tinypic.com/357h6z7.jpg

Yes, the one of Paul is obviously photoshopped, and particularly disturbing because from what I understand, it was first done and put up on a Neo-Nazi site ( Stanley Eisen is from a Jewish family )

The one of Gene - whether real or not - I actually think he looks better .. But by the way Shannon is covering her face intentionally, the entire thing looks posed

probably 90's early 2000's. they have a couple shots of him at Weird Hollywood and the guy at WNEW did a Paul Stanley hair loss Google....and bingo bongo Edited by BeOhBe Bob

Are these from a while ago? Because Paul doesn't look half bad here. Lately he's done too much with the cheekbone and chin plastic surgery and it has made him look older and creepy, IMO.
  • Like 1

No... this is the real them. Found at WNEW FM NYC fan page. the OP has a reliable source.

Wow!!! Paul looks better with hair but he still handsome. Gene without hair looks GREAT! I am split down the middle!! The story of my life!

HARRRRO!

No... this is the real them. Found at WNEW FM NYC fan page. the OP has a reliable source.

Wow!!! Paul looks better with hair but he still handsome. Gene without hair looks GREAT! I am split down the middle!! The story of my life!

HARRRRO!

YO!!!!!

• Like 1

HARRRRO!

YO!!!!!

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2012/9/20/11/enhanced-buzz-1725-1348153984-16.jpg

• Like 2

gene looks better bald here - The last time I saw him on a cable show, it looked like he unraveled a hostess Swiss roll and plopped it on his head!
  • Like 1

gene looks better bald here - The last time I saw him on a cable show, it looked like he unraveled a hostess Swiss roll and plopped it on his head!

him and the Mrs with their swollen shut eyes from plastic surgery WITH A WIG!! SOS pad Simmons n Shannon "it's gonna herrrt" Tweed

So are these pics fake?

yes

like the subjects in the photo

very real .. much like your obsession with them

"In the mid-70s Rush opened for Kiss many, many times -- for months on end in 1974-75. They always treated us well, and even the guys on their crew became close personal friends for years after. Peter was an absolute sweetheart -- warm and sincere. I appreciated his strong and rhythmic drumming -- exuberant and loose-limbed -- and he was always fun and funny." – Neil Peart

... get back to us when Neil Peart has something to say about you

• Like 1

So are these pics fake?

yes

like the subjects in the photo

very real .. much like your obsession with them

"In the mid-70s Rush opened for Kiss many, many times -- for months on end in 1974-75. They always treated us well, and even the guys on their crew became close personal friends for years after. Peter was an absolute sweetheart -- warm and sincere. I appreciated his strong and rhythmic drumming -- exuberant and loose-limbed -- and he was always fun and funny." – Neil Peart

... get back to us when Neil Peart has something to say about you

Us? Us who?? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by BeOhBe Bob

alright alright, we'll just agree to disagree on their ugly mugs

How about some common ground ?!?!

;)

e8b10a138b3e987af50299ca50c6cea3.jpg

Yeah now you're talking!

I didn't know there was an argument! I just think there's some irony/comedy going on here..SOMETHING is up. You DO realize Paul and Gene combined are worth over HALF A BILLION DOLLARS???? and bald.

alright alright, we'll just agree to disagree on their ugly mugs

How about some common ground ?!?!

;)

e8b10a138b3e987af50299ca50c6cea3.jpg

A couple of those girls look vaguely familiar.

Hmmm why the granny thongs tho? Let's see dem hips lol