Rush R40 LA Forum Poster - Signed Artist Proof Backstage

robertrobyn

If you buy it for $40, I'll give you $600 for it. Final offer.

Done. I also have the one from the Forum. Kinda special night for me and the wifey. 8-1-15 was her Birthday!!

Is this the exact same poster?

Been wanting one since I found out about it. My consolation prize for not going. Already have a spot picked out for it. Time to go frame shopping.

It is the same exact poster out of 100 Artist Proof. for $39.99 I have the other 388/500 for $60.00 at the Forum.

Awesome! The only thing that would top this is to have the band sign it too!

My only beef with Rush Backstage is that they take long to ship things. I ordered this last Friday and no shipping notification yet.

Patience grasshopper...

(I think they may have even said up front this would take longer.)

• Like 2

My only beef with Rush Backstage is that they take long to ship things. I ordered this last Friday and no shipping notification yet.

Agreed! Another complaint that I really have is they have a bad network of letting people know about new things listed!!!
  • Like 1

Nobody got their posters?

Got mine framed and on the wall already. Had to take down my Canadian Beyond The Lighted Stage movie poster to do it (but that was more of a case of loving the event rather than loving the art. )

LA Forum has both of those covered. I'll put Beyond somewhere else.

Got mine framed and on the wall already. Had to take down my Canadian Beyond The Lighted Stage movie poster to do it (but that was more of a case of loving the event rather than loving the art. )

Mine came yesterday.

Does anybody have an extra one of these I could procure from their generous selves? I'm happy to pay whatever you deem fair. Went to the Forum show with my son, would really like a copy of one of these from either the show itself or the Backstage Club artist proof. Please direct message me or reply here if you're willing and able to help me out. Much obliged in advance for anyone who can help out.

Does anybody have an extra one of these I could procure from their generous selves? I'm happy to pay whatever you deem fair. Went to the Forum show with my son, would really like a copy of one of these from either the show itself or the Backstage Club artist proof. Please direct message me or reply here if you're willing and able to help me out. Much obliged in advance for anyone who can help out.

You could try ebay, but usually ebay and fair don't equate.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rush-R40-LA-Forum-Poster-Signed-Artist-Proof-Limited-Litho-2015-Los-Angeles-RARE-/151898047034?hash=item235dd4423a:g:QxUAAOSwLzdWRbSn

Yes, the Santa in our house is complaining he is still waiting on "something" from Canada . . . it 's something from Rush Backstage club- I hope this is it! He's getting grumpy though . . . .

Yes, the Santa in our house is complaining he is still waiting on "something" from Canada . . . it 's something from Rush Backstage club- I hope this is it! He's getting grumpy though . . . .

Doesn't Backstage ship to the US from Buffalo? Anyway, hopefully you are enjoying your gift from Santa by now.

• Like 1

Doesn't Backstage ship to the US from Buffalo? Anyway, hopefully you are enjoying your gift from Santa by now.

Yes, I am! :D :D Santa was organized and ordered one of these posters the day I told him about it; that was very nice as my husband is not usually that organized and I figured they would be all sold out. I honestly thought I was getting an R40 t shirt or something. It was a nice surprise! My daughter's friend also made me a RUSH cup coaster with her 3-D printer! I will have to put up a photo of it someday soon, it is really nice. :)

• Like 1

Did you just take yours to Michael's or did you have someone else frame it? There are two other frame shops here in town but I know they charge more than Michael's will . . . just not positive how it will turn out there.

My daughter's friend also made me a RUSH cup coaster with her 3-D printer!

You're not going to put a coffee mug on Geddy's face, are you? :o :LOL: ;)

:) :) :) Ha ha,I love it! A product for those who are so peeved with Neil, a hot shot to the face! No,it's a kind of print out of the classic RUSH logo,although I wouldn't mind seeing Geddy's face first thing in the AM . . .

• Like 1

Did you just take yours to Michael's or did you have someone else frame it? There are two other frame shops here in town but I know they charge more than Michael's will . . . just not positive how it will turn out there.

Michael's does a really great job with framing. I always wait until they have a coupon (for 50-70% off!) so that the price is not outrageous.

Edited by x1yyz
  • Like 1

Michael's does a really great job with framing. I always wait until they have a coupon (for 50-70% off!) so that the price is not outrageous.

Thanks for the info because I was wondering about Michael's. I was just thinking about buying the frame from there and doing it myself.

• Like 1

Went to Michael's and framed it myself. It's a fairly standard size.fortunately.

• Like 1

Nice poster! I like the little picture of Neil, top right over the 'H', flying away..