Concert vault, any members?

djflex

Some research may suggest problems with the app...

Too bad they have all the old king biscuit flour hour stuff

May risk it and join we will see

As a whole, this thread sucks...

Haha...dude, I was going to post in here yesterday, and I guess I just didn't... :huh:

I've known about it as Wolfgang's Vault for awhile, but I didn't know the name had been changed. So much stuff to tempt me in there...lots of great things, it looks like. But I've never been one to pay a subscription to a website, no matter what they have (ouch- that makes me sound really cheap- but I'm not!).

How are the things offered, do you know? Are they FLAC files, or something else?

• Like 1

Not sure if they have flac. From what i can see all mp3, supposedly in 320...

But looks like streaming app has poor issues. Which is what i wanted it for...

If only i had saved my king bis cassette tapes!

In what no doubt an eagerly anticipated update for regulars of this thread, i ended joining. I won a small gift card from work and used it. The amount of classic shows available to listen to is staggering. Have not dived into listen yet, but dont worry updates are coming....

:)

• Like 1

In what no doubt an eagerly anticipated update for regulars of this thread, i ended joining. I won a small gift card from work and used it. The amount of classic shows available to listen to is staggering. Have not dived into listen yet, but dont worry updates are coming....

:)

Keep us posted, enquiring minds want to know! I hadn't realized they had changed the name, either. I'm another person that might be lured in since I was a huge King Biscuit fan in the 70's. Thanks for the information!

• Like 1

A couple shows into , will post a few thoughts.

The selection of shows is awesome. These are alot of older shows for the most part. And some are just mini shows with 4 or 5 tracks. Mostly classic rock and alot of bands ive never heard of.

The site itself does need a new interface. Even by my technology handicapped standards it is a little basic. On wifi sound quality is good. Although I'm no hardcore audiophile. On 4g it is not good and is noticeable

Have a few more shows i want to hear, so will post further entries for fans of this thread

• Like 2

The selection of shows is awesome. These are alot of older shows for the most part. And some are just mini shows with 4 or 5 tracks. Mostly classic rock and alot of bands ive never heard of.

The site itself does need a new interface. Even by my technology handicapped standards it is a little basic. On wifi sound quality is good. Although I'm no hardcore audiophile. On 4g it is not good and is noticeable

Have a few more shows i want to hear, so will post further entries for fans of this thread

I'm curious- what bands are in there that you've never heard of? (I'm asking because I wonder if I'll know them).

• Like 1

I'm curious- what bands are in there that you've never heard of? (I'm asking because I wonder if I'll know them).

Its a pretty long list of shows .There are tons and tons I've not heard. I think most of them are from daytrotter studio, which i believe is a showcase for lesser known and upcoming bands. I believe you can browse without being a member.

Some of the stuff i am looking forward to are the yes and genesis shows. A marillion show and judas priest. Lots more, but so little time...

Last nite i listened to a marillion show. It was good. A few of the tracks were incomplete, maybe 2-3 minutes long.

At nite in bed i usually listen to something. Tonite maybe a wishbone ash or pink floyd show possibly.

• Like 2

Last nite i listened to a marillion show. It was good. A few of the tracks were incomplete, maybe 2-3 minutes long.

At nite in bed i usually listen to something. Tonite maybe a wishbone ash or pink floyd show possibly.

Do you remember anything about this Marillion show? Year? venue? A few songs?

I probably have it, but I want to make sure.

• Like 1

Do you remember anything about this Marillion show? Year? venue? A few songs?

I probably have it, but I want to make sure.

I will look it up and post a little later. They post the venue and dates

top of page

Concert Vault

SIGN IN

SEARCH

Marillion

St. David's Hall (Cardiff, Wales)

JAN 12, 1986

1 Jigsaw 07:17

2 Pseudo Silk Kimono / Kayleigh / Lavender 10:13

3 Bitter Suite 06:55

4 Heart Of Lothian 04:19

5 Waterhole (Expresso Bongo) 02:36

6 Lords Of The Backstage 02:00

7 Blind Curve 09:39

8 Childhood's Ends? 02:48

9 White Feather 04:34

10 Fugazi 09:13

LINER NOTES

• Like 1

Last couple night ive been listening to some pat metheny shows. They have been excellent

Oooh. Love me some PMG.

Me too, nice and smooth.

Last couple night ive been listening to some pat metheny shows. They have been excellent

Oooh. Love me some PMG.

Me too, nice and smooth.

Do you have the info for those? May need to check them out if I dont already have them.

Oooh. Love me some PMG.

Me too, nice and smooth.

Do you have the info for those? May need to check them out if I dont already have them.

http://www.concertvault.com/search.html?t=Pat%20Metheny&tb=0