Geddy at Blue Jays game

shail

Someone would actually ask why I like to see Geddy at a Blue Jays playoff game.....c'mon....why wouldn't I? I love playoff baseball and how cool is it that one of my main musical influences is sitting right behind home plate keeping score like and regular Joe baseball nerd would be. Very cool to see the passion that Geddy has for baseball just like what made him a great musician. Edited by presto123
  • Like 3

Someone would actually ask why I like to see Geddy at a Blue Jays playoff game.....c'mon....why wouldn't I? I love playoff baseball and how cool is it that one of my main musical influences is sitting right behind home plate keeping score like and regular Joe baseball nerd would be. Very cool to see the passion that Geddy has for baseball just like what made him a great musician.

Yes, I asked. He has passion for baseball as you do and you like that point. I understand. What I don't understand is being interested in watching him sit as he's watching.

I love tennis and in the past Geddy and Alex were tennis fans (maybe they still are?). But if they were watching the finals of the U.S. Open I wouldn't care to watch them sitting down. That's all I'm saying.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

Someone would actually ask why I like to see Geddy at a Blue Jays playoff game.....c'mon....why wouldn't I? I love playoff baseball and how cool is it that one of my main musical influences is sitting right behind home plate keeping score like and regular Joe baseball nerd would be. Very cool to see the passion that Geddy has for baseball just like what made him a great musician.

Yes, I asked. He has passion for baseball as you do and you like that point. I understand. What I don't understand is being interested in watching him sit as he's watching.

I love tennis and in the past Geddy and Alex were tennis (maybe they still are?). But if they were watching the finals of the U.S. Open I wouldn't care to watch them sitting down. That's all I'm saying.

i'm not watching geddy watch the game, i'm watching the game! it's just cool to see geddy there.

my wife, SHE'S watching geddy, but i know why that is :P

• Like 1

It wasn't just schadenfreude that I hoped Donaldson wouldn't hit the game winner there.

Sucks though, I was kinda rooting for him.

Oh well. Mets vs. Royals. Is this 1985 or what?

Nah..the Mets have sucked long and hard before then.

Well that's all she wrote, no Blue Jays in the World series means no Geddy sitting behind home plate...no need for me to watch any more baseball this year!

This weekend is the US Formula 1 Grand Prix in Austin, Texas - wonder if Neil is in attendance as he has a growing interest in road racing and from his books it's clear he's at least a casual fan. Many celebs attend this event so even if he's there doubt he'll get any face time on camera which I'm sure he's just fine with :)

Edited by Stan Getz

It wasn't just schadenfreude that I hoped Donaldson wouldn't hit the game winner there.

Nope, that was Cards vs Royals. :)

• Like 3

Nope, that was Cards vs Royals. :)

I know. But that's around the time both teams were really good. My favorite era of baseball mainly because I was a kid and obsessed with baseball. The As sucked though but they weren't far away. I devoured the game and was really into he stats and the numbers on back of he baseball cards.

Edited by Digital Dad

I was pulling for Toronto for Geddy, but I absolutely love the two teams that made it to the WS. I don't have a stake in either team, but it's cool that teams that haven't had a lot of success in the last 30 years(other than last year) or so finally are making some noise. Two hottest teams in baseball right now as well. Going to be a great series.