Have you ever drank so much booze that you blacked out and lost hours or days?

treeduck

BLACKOUT POLL  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever drunk so much booze that you blacked out?

When I was 18, I drank a bottle of Southern Comfort. I blacked out at one point during the night, and come to on the floor of a hotel room. I had a hang over for two days. Last time I tried that little stunt. :banghead:

When I was 18, I drank a bottle of Southern Comfort. I blacked out at one point during the night, and come to on the floor of a hotel room. I had a hang over for two days. Last time I tried that little stunt. :banghead:

I feel your pain, sir.

For the record (as if anyone was keeping one), though, the worst hangover I ever had was from an entire bottle of Robitussin at about 3:00 AM, after everything else I had already imbibed that night.

The bad old days, indeed.

Christmas season 2 years ago, I treated myself to a small jar of legal shine, with rasberrys in the jar.

I made the mistake of thinking it was weak, so I drank almost 1/2 of it, but what did me in I think was the berrys.

I have never been so sick, so drunk, nor have I ever thrown up so much. Ugh.

My liver is still screaming from that night. Just thinking about it, I can feel my insides get stressed and I can recall the smell of the stuff. I'm pretty sure I hurt myself that night.

I sitll enjoy a couple on the weekend, but I've leared from that experince that i need to be careful. Like I posted eleswhere my wife said to me earlier this year somehting like: "you're a smart guy, why don't you see how easy it is to lose control?".

Fortunately I don't have a problem, in the sense that I never really drink enough to impact my life. But I do see that I think about it more and more, and have to consciously find something to do to get my mind of it.

• Like 1

Christmas season 2 years ago, I treated myself to a small jar of legal shine, with rasberrys in the jar.

I made the mistake of thinking it was weak, so I drank almost 1/2 of it, but what did me in I think was the berrys.

I have never been so sick, so drunk, nor have I ever thrown up so much. Ugh.

My liver is still screaming from that night. Just thinking about it, I can feel my insides get stressed and I can recall the smell of the stuff. I'm pretty sure I hurt myself that night.

I sitll enjoy a couple on the weekend, but I've leared from that experince that i need to be careful. Like I posted eleswhere my wife said to me earlier this year somehting like: "you're a smart guy, why don't you see how easy it is to lose control?".

Fortunately I don't have a problem, in the sense that I never really drink enough to impact my life. But I do see that I think about it more and more, and have to consciously find something to do to get my mind of it.

I have definitely let stuff get out of control. I had a really lousy 2 year, really almost 3 year period of just absolutle crap, that mostly I brought on myself. It kills me sometimes that I can't go out and party like I used to because theres a lot to think about, especially when kids enter the picture, like Geddy said you can't be so selfish. So I'll just take my beer, or two at most and stay home and not let drink impact my life. I've messed up enough stuff as is.

But back in the day hooooo boy....

I feel your pain, sir.

For the record (as if anyone was keeping one), though, the worst hangover I ever had was from an entire bottle of Robitussin at about 3:00 AM, after everything else I had already imbibed that night.

At least you learned from the bad old days. :cheers:

Some never do. :(

• Like 1

I feel your pain, sir.

At least you learned from the bad old days. :cheers:

Some never do. :(

Very true...

I once drank so much when I woke up, my entire life was a LIE!

My wife tried to kill me, and I ended up on Mars! MARS!!!!!!

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag153/Freedom80065/423_zpsgif7sm0o.gif

• Like 3

No. I don't really drink all that often, and have never done any sort of narcotic that would have exacerbated the situation.

One day you'll black out when you're listening to the album BLACKOUT by the Scorpions!

• Like 2

One day you'll black out when you're listening to the album BLACKOUT by the Scorpions!

I think that would be a right fine way to black out!

:haz:

No. I don't really drink all that often, and have never done any sort of narcotic that would have exacerbated the situation.

Then taken away in a straight-jacket!

http://images.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drc900/c974/c97460j706v.jpg

• Like 1

http://images.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drc900/c974/c97460j706v.jpg

Aye with forks on the eyes!

• Like 1

Aye with forks on the eyes!

Sting 'ya!