Anyone else download R40 Roll The Bones yet?

maxdistortion

but .... don't get too happy. this is just one song. lets hear some more..

Yeah, let's all hope the rest of it really sucks so you can come back here to remind us how smart you are. :eyeroll:

• Like 1

Not available in the uk yet :( :sigh:

Just like the tour ;)

:(

Down with geoblocking !

At first I tried Amazon.com (where the sample was originally posted) but couldn't download it there, because I'm from Canada. Thankfully it was up on iTunes though so I just downloaded it from there. Odd that they dont have it more available worldwide...

you'd think so, now that we're so much of a global community. Not fair : (

Botrill should remix the CA studio and live album. Make them sound good and listenable. I wish Geddy could redo those vocals...ouch. Sounded so much better this tour.

Amen... :) Edited by Narps

Botrill should remix the CA studio and live album. Make them sound good and listenable. I wish Geddy could redo those vocals...ouch. Sounded so much better this tour.

Amen... :)

Double amen. I care less about live albums than studio, but remix CA studio already! I would love Botrill to get ahold of Rush's thin albums like Roll The Bones and Presto.

Edited by presto123
  • Like 1

Also, I think Rush released a single on this one because they know it sounds so damn good. They want to make sure as many fans as possible get a chance to know this before it comes out. The fact that they seem loyal to Botrill now just makes at least one more studio record even that more appetizing!
  • Like 1

I've listened to this quite a few times in the past day or so and I'm very impressed. It's the first live recording I've been able to stand to listen to for quite a few years now. Bravo I say!

Also, I think Rush released a single on this one because they know it sounds so damn good. They want to make sure as many fans as possible get a chance to know this before it comes out. The fact that they seem loyal to Botrill now just makes at least one more studio record even that more appetizing!

I was thinking that they might very well have released the best one first, but then it was a big hit with the video during the tour, so that also might be the thinking behind it.

I was thinking that they might very well have released the best one first, but then it was a big hit with the video during the tour, so that also might be the thinking behind it.

I was assuming there'd be a video clip of RTB released as well to go with the single. Use those cameos to get people excited about the dvd. Maybe it's all still being edited and nothing's available yet.

• Like 1

I was assuming there'd be a video clip of RTB released as well to go with the single. Use those cameos to get people excited about the dvd. Maybe it's all still being edited and nothing's available yet.

For some inexplicable reason those cameos were enough to change a bunch of people's minds about the song, so if there is a video, maybe that's what they're aiming for.

I caved and listened to this once. It's okay.

It's not going to excite me until I'm holding it my hand while I listen/watch. Can't really form a solid opinion from my computer.

For some inexplicable reason those cameos were enough to change a bunch of people's minds about the song, so if there is a video, maybe that's what they're aiming for.

I caved and listened to this once. It's okay.

It's not going to excite me until I'm holding it my hand while I listen/watch. Can't really form a solid opinion from my computer.

I'm just praying that the DVD/blu-Ray release is at least as good as Snakes and Arrows.