Does having a "flask" mean...

Tom Sawyer

-that person is an alcoholic?

Well, the reason I'm asking is.. I've been thinking about buying one, for years, but, just never have. Uhm, I guess that means I don't "need" one. (obviously) - but I think about it sometimes because, well, I have a lot of stuff I don't "use" or very often. But I wanted it anyway. I must have a problem or I wouldn't be posting about it right... oh hell, I'm just going to go have a drink and forget about it.

• Like 1

My husband used to have one for us- as djflex said, sometimes convenient whiskey needs to be convenient . . . football games, schnapps when skiing, etc. It was way before kids :D I think he gave it to a friend when we became responsible. Our last blueberry just moved out last week- maybe we should get another one . . . Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

My husband used to have one for us- as djflex said, sometimes convenient whiskey needs to be convenient . . . football games, schnapps when skiing, etc. It was way before kids :D I think he gave it to a friend when we became responsible. Our last blueberry just moved out last week- maybe we should get another one . . .

Hell yeah!

I have two really cool ones with fishing logos on them,

Tried looking just now but I have so much sh**. I will find the one I love the most. When you go to the Kenai river in the middle of winter its a must! :hail:

• Like 1

My husband used to have one for us- as djflex said, sometimes convenient whiskey needs to be convenient . . . football games, schnapps when skiing, etc. It was way before kids :D I think he gave it to a friend when we became responsible. Our last blueberry just moved out last week- maybe we should get another one . . .

Hell yeah!

Tried looking just now but I have so much sh**. I will find the one I love the most. When you go to the Kenai river in the middle of winter its a must! :hail:

Yeah, that was the same with the skiing also; I think just the calories helped because we used to fall a lot! :D

• Like 1

Hell yeah!

Yeah, that was the same with the skiing also; I think just the calories helped because we used to fall a lot! :D

Just looked again,

No luck. Maybe tomorrow when I have the day off. I did find about $5.00 in change though. :dweez:

• Like 1

Hell yeah!

Just looked again,

No luck. Maybe tomorrow when I have the day off. I did find about $5.00 in change though. :dweez:

Awesome !!! :yay:

• Like 1

Hell yeah!

Yuck. Sounds cold.

Hell yeah!

Just looked again,

Awesome !!! :yay:

I have so much fishing stuff,

I tell my self to sell some of it. But when I look at it the memories are just to good. :codger:

• Like 2

Hell yeah!

Yuck. Sounds cold.

Fu** that,

Ten pound Rainbows is well worth it. :D Plus you just build a fire and break out the flask! :D

• Like 1

I need to dig mine out.

Mine was a gift from almost exactly 20 years ago. Sadly, it was lost in one of my moves.

I thought the only way one ever got a flask was as a gift for being in a wedding (Best Man) typically. I think I have one somewhere or at least I did at one time. I never used it though...

I need to dig mine out.

Mine was a gift from almost exactly 20 years ago. Sadly, it was lost in one of my moves.

I thought the only way one ever got a flask was as a gift for being in a wedding (Best Man) typically. I think I have one somewhere or at least I did at one time. I never used it though...

Never heard that all-too confining rule. I got mine from my best friend as a birthday gift. Initials engraved in it and all that. I used it several times mainly on ski trips and road trips. Still wish I had it though as it had sentimental value besides looking cool.

• Like 1

I need to dig mine out.

Never heard that all-too confining rule. I got mine from my best friend as a birthday gift. Initials engraved in it and all that. I used it several times mainly on ski trips and road trips. Still wish I had it though as it had sentimental value besides looking cool.

Same here,

A birthday gift.

I need to dig mine out.

Same here,

A birthday gift.

Sort of my point. Folks have them mostly because someone gave it to them. The wedding scenario was just intended to be an example... :)