Who's listening to Caress of Steel right now??? Who's with me??

treeduck

Secretly EagleMoon is jealous of Lorraine's status within the forum. Meanwhile Lorraine thinks EagleMoon is just extension of her own psyche. And they quietly battle each other from inside their own minds. :AlienSmiley:

You know how I would always like to remember Alex? Remember at the end on Xanadu on the DVD Exit...Stage Left when he plays those last notes with all he's got? You can see on his face that he's giving everything he has. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go watch it.

Making the guitar face? :)

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/RHPICS/IMG_9959_zps8kf0qu09.png

• Like 1

having a pretty big break from rush right now but yeah COS obviously epic.

goin back through the years rediscovering old but great stuff from the 80s in particular, doing Ultravox's Vienna as of this moment. what a great album.

if there were even any rumours of new rush material on the horizon i'd get into rush mode pretty quick though.

cmon guys knock something out man :)

You know how I would always like to remember Alex? Remember at the end on Xanadu on the DVD Exit...Stage Left when he plays those last notes with all he's got? You can see on his face that he's giving everything he has. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go watch it.

Making the guitar face? :)

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/RHPICS/IMG_9959_zps8kf0qu09.png

That beautiful guitar face.

• Like 1