The Cars S/T vs Candy O

Bigbobby10

The Cars vs Candy O  

21 members have voted

1. 1. The Cars vs Candy O

Wow, I feel an argument coming on.....I must not ...I will not...I will not...I do refuse... Edited by librarian
  • Like 2

Not the only one. There are a lot of fan board pages out there. I was pleased and frightened at the same time finding them.

Out of the blue this morning, The Cars song Since You're Gone began playing in my head. I had forgotten all about that song, but it was that song and the buying of the album it was on that got me to buy all the other Cars' albums that had come out before it.
  • Like 1

The debut is way more played out and I've heard those songs to death on the radio but nonetheless it's the better album. Candy O is still good though and in some ways more interesting but I just don't think as a whole it stands up as well. The first album is an all time classic.
  • Like 1

Vote for the Cars Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for 2016. You can vote now.

http://rockhall.com/inductees/

I voted for Yes! :LOL: Sorry. The Cars are good, but they never did a Close To The Edge.

If Janet Jackson gets in over Deep Purple or Yes I am done with he fuggin HOF. Hell if Janet Jackson gets in over Chaka Khan I'll know it's a scam.

• Like 2