The 2015-16 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread

Hello---- Hello---

Is there any Bucs fans out there?

We are banged up in defense reeling from a game we shoud've won (I know same ole story) but we can maybe sweep the falclowns and be back on track. On track to what you may ask?? Well hopefully an 8-8 season which as I mentioned previously I would be thrilled with!!

Go Bucs :madra:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Nice Win!! I have to say Winston impresses me more & more!!! That 19 yard run for the 1st down and ultimately provide the momentum for his team to rise to the challenge, 1 word wOw!!! :D Next up Saints.

Let's GO Bucs! :madra:

Oh boy strange daze in Buc land! We're favored to win Sunday, yikes. My son and I were watching a sports talk show and one of the "experts" was predicting the Buc's would win through out even against the Panthers as he predicted Carolina will rest their starters for a sucsessful play off run yikes. I know it is all a bunch of hoopla and it is nice to hear some positive national comments and reviews. However as I mentioned way early in the season I would prefer the Buc's be the underdog as they seem to rise to the challenge when they are. I will b at Sunday's game an looking forward to having another good time. Hopefully not too mant Sants fans in the satands..

As long as Brees is playing you can never get confident against the saints. If he gets on a roll he's hard to beat. It's funny how the national haters can turn around so fast. I hope their necks are ok
  • Like 2

Made the saints look good. Frankly, the bucs aren't ready for the playoffs anyways. Dungy all but declared them done during pregame for night game. They have a couple games to get ready for next season. Expectations will be sky high.

Yeah I was not sucked in by all the playoff hype. Matter of fact everytime my Son or other Buc fan friends would talk playoffs with a twinkle in their eye I would do my impression of the old Jim Mora commercial Playoffs? Playoffs?? PLAYOFFS???? ;). I was hoping to have another home win for the last of my 1/2 season ticket pack games and it would've been nice to sweep two division foes. It was not in the cards this week. I knew the 1st flag on the offense that wiped away Jackson's 36yd catch and YAC it was going to be a long day. By the 1st few series it was all too clear. The most frustrating thing was when we had NO 3Rd & 21and we didn't blitz. This team still has a lot to grow yet. However I am more happy at this time this season than I was this time last season. It appears we are moving the right direction. Next draft or via free agency we really need to get some corner back talent. Our inability to stop the passing game reared it's ugly head yesterday.

The Bucs and Rams seem evenly matched this year, having had a similar path through 2015, some good wins but some bad losses. They have similar weapons, good defenses. They're like mirror images of each other. This might make for a good game. :D-13:

The Bucs and Rams seem evenly matched this year, having had a similar path through 2015, some good wins but some bad losses. They have similar weapons, good defenses. They're like mirror images of each other. This might make for a good game. :D-13:

Or a snoozefest.

• Like 2

Or a snoozefest.

Aye :wacko:

• Like 1

Or a snoozefest.

I'd rather be watching that prime time caliber NFC East matchup!

• Like 1

Or a snoozefest.

They won't allow us another one because there's been 17 already this year.

• Like 2

Or a snoozefest.

Nah.

There must be a secret order of the zebras that hate Tampa! This whole season and tonights game I have seen the opposing team get away with murder and the Bucs get called for everything. Tonights example a clear late hit on our running back Charles Simms that's OK. An intentional helmet to helmet hit on our QB no flag. One of our line men being intentionally held by the legs of a down ram and pulls away draws an unsportsmanlike conduct flag??? wOw is all I can say!!!