The 2015-16 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread

Oh well Busc's fail again they could not overcome the adversities created by sorry assed officiating and shooting themselves in the foot. I should've picked lower in order on my confidence pool picks. Looks like this season is shaping up to kinda like I predicted, lose one, win one, lose one, win etc. Hopefully my theory will hold out for next week and I will be at the game when we host Carolina.

Another sad day in Tampa Bay :boohoo: :(

Here is a cool pic from sept 21, 1997 with my friends, their dad, and I about to head to the bucs/Dolphins game. They had music outside the stadium that day including Sister Hazel who are still pretty popular down here. We were walking across the street and saw Don Shula in an SUV being driven to the lot. We walked up and he rolled the window down and shook hands and said hello, good guy. The Dan Marino doll we have hung in effigy was ripped to shreds by a mob of fans outside the stadium. He never made it in. Laces out, Dan.

http://i.imgur.com/qqHX3DL.jpg

The Yuckanneers strike agian. One more time I had to sit and watch the fans of the visiting team have a great time. I think we have the worst home record by now. Just sad sad sad, & caps off an all around terrible weekend. Terrible day of deep sea fishing yesterday, too rough nothing biting. Then having to see a football team do everything in the book to shoot themselves in the foot in front of a decent crowd that tried to support them till into the 4th quarter. Yuck Yuck Yuck!!!

P.S.

At least a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work. Can't say the same for the Yucks :boohoo: