Pluto's Planet Status Should Be Reinstated

Crimsonmistymemory

Pluto's Planet Status Should Be Reinstated  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pluto's Status Be Reinstated To Planet?

Parents: Do they still teach about the planets in Middle school or High school?

I mean we now live in a country with NO Human space program, is it even relevant anymore?

if pluto is a planet then eris is a planet. and i'm ok with that.

Practice planetary inclusivity! :LOL: Edited by goose
  • Like 1

I mean we now live in a country with NO Human space program, is it even relevant anymore?

Well, we teach history...

Hang in there we will be sending people into more than low earth orbit soon! There was just too much invested in the Space Shuttle which proved to be too dangerous & costly, 1/2 a billion dollars everytime they lit those fancy bottle rockets for only low earth orbit capabilities. Soon commercial space flight will be a reality and be able to take care of the space station. Nasa will do the cutting edge deep space stuff until the commercial sector can catch up. Then instead of mining our home planet we can start mining the Moon, Mars and asteroids for precious resources. We just have to keep away from LV-426!

• Like 1

Hang in there we will be sending people into more than low earth orbit soon! There was just too much invested in the Space Shuttle which proved to be too dangerous & costly, 1/2 a billion dollars everytime they lit those fancy bottle rockets for only low earth orbit capabilities. Soon commercial space flight will be a reality and be able to take care of the space station. Nasa will do the cutting edge deep space stuff until the commercial sector can catch up. Then instead of mining our home planet we can start mining the Moon, Mars and asteroids for precious resources. We just have to keep away from LV-426!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmYVWJ82dQQ
  • Like 1

We just have to keep away from LV-426!

And Talos IV, Qo'noS, Miller's Planet, Arrakis, and Pern! DANGER, Will Robinson! DANGER!!

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmYVWJ82dQQ

See interplanet Janet even said Pluto was a planet! LOL Also I am begining to think we on our beloved TRF is resembling the American congress as the votes for Yay vs Nay are dead even @ 7 :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :AlienSmiley: :sundog: :popcorn:

Edit; She said Pluto IS a planet

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

"I was big enough for your Mom." - Pluto
  • Like 1

Pluto should never have been de-planeted. The people who did it were just over-zealous nobodies who needed attention more than anything else. What a bunch of moron(s)...