New York, New York Periscope Thread - June 29, 2015

Lorraine

http://33.media.tumblr.com/a10ebf08616d0b83044cf30a78932e51/tumblr_nqgu10diuV1r41unfo1_500.gif

:laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

Damn you, I can't unsee that. :P

Is that dog Remi Gaillard? ---->

It could be him.

I mean, I know they played in in Newark - but the song mentions Manhattan. Same sort deal with not singing "24th of May" line on the 24th of May.... little touch would have been cool
  • Like 1

I mean, I know they played in in Newark - but the song mentions Manhattan. Same sort deal with not singing "24th of May" line on the 24th of May.... little touch would have been cool

I wonder if they just don't think of these things, or if they think of them but reject them because of time concerns or whatever.

I wonder if they just don't think of these things, or if they think of them but reject them because of time concerns or whatever.

yeah, there is a limit for show time end for the local hands, etc. but Lakeside would have added 30 seconds. Camera Eye would have required setlist B or a switch of songs. I guess too many logistics involved

Sounds like he's struggling more than usual tonight.

Seems like he has days where he just doesn't have as good control of his voice.

I'm sure he's thinking "oh crap not tonight."

They're just not as obsessed with minute details like we fans are. Unfortunately.

• Like 1

Sounds like he's struggling more than usual tonight.

Seems like he has days where he just doesn't have as good control of his voice.

Yeah, he's all over the place vocally tonight. He can't seem to find the right pitch at all.

• Like 1