Toronto, ON Periscope Thread - June 19th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

So who thinks Losing It was a one night only thing?

That will be the next debate..although I think it was. They're not going drab Ben with them.

I mean they could play it without him. It would be different but its such a cool song ..I dunno.

They could but I have a feeling they won't. Maybe if they played without him first then he joined a later show.

Natural Science.

We can call this Set D now.

Yep! I feel sad for The Wreckers, and The Camera Eye not making it onto the DVD though. Maybe they'll get a soundboard of those two as a bonus for the CD?

Natural Science.

Yep! I feel sad for The Wreckers, and The Camera Eye not making it onto the DVD though. Maybe they'll get a soundboard of those two as a bonus for the CD?

Well the dvd isnt even out yet, hell the show isn't even over. Who knows what they are going to do.

Natural Science.

Well the dvd isnt even out yet, hell the show isn't even over. Who knows what they are going to do.

I see they didnt play these Weds either. My bad.

Natural Science.

Yeah that's what I meant by them not making it onto either night's set.

Natural Science.

Yeah that's what I meant by them not making it onto either night's set.

I'm Losing It!!