The 2015 US Open Thread

Bob Rossberg  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have the better score?

• Cole Hammer
    • Tiger Woods

What could have been for Rory. 14 killed him...

He made a good run, just didn't sink enough putts. 5-6 of them didn't miss by much.
  • Like 1

If anyone cares. After Kuch eagled 12 (to get to 1 under) he promptly doubled 13... :eh:
  • Like 2

Patrick Reed just eagled 12 also and is kind of back in it but you would never know it... :sigh:
  • Like 2

Patrick Reed just eagled 12 also and is kind of back in it but you would never know it... :sigh:

Post game yesterday after Reed sh!t the bed in his round, he said the course beat him. No whining by him about the course that I could find.

• Like 2

Post game yesterday after Reed sh!t the bed in his round, he said the course beat him. No whining by him about the course that I could find.

I mean he didn't say the course was unfair or the greens sucked... Just admitting his game wasn't up to snuff

• Like 2

These fans are worse than Bethpage as far as I can tell. At least as annoying anyway. Geez...
  • Like 2

I mean he didn't say the course was unfair or the greens sucked... Just admitting his game wasn't up to snuff

That's the way to respond. The course is fine. These guys have all the info possible, and all got to play it prior. Just because it severely punishes a misplaced shot doesn't make it unfair. It's the same for everyone.
  • Like 2

Granddad putter man has posted -3...

3 under was my prediction to win it outright. Lots can happen and needs to for that to come to pass. I really don't want Granddad putter man :LOL: to win anyway...
  • Like 2

Kisner shoots 69 and finishes +1. Another good event for him. He may end up in the top ten by nights end...
  • Like 1