Geddy on a show called Speakeasy tonight

Rushman14

Also the bit about the vocal folds becoming less pliable as one gets older. As he states, he "can still get it up, but just not for as long" . . . therefore more breaks, more instrumental music, etc. I can't remember what he said about the difficulty of singing towards the end of the gig. I'll have to have another listen.

Did he really put it that way?

Also the bit about the vocal folds becoming less pliable as one gets older. As he states, he "can still get it up, but just not for as long" . . . therefore more breaks, more instrumental music, etc. I can't remember what he said about the difficulty of singing towards the end of the gig. I'll have to have another listen.

That,s what she said------- :codger:
  • Like 1

Yes. He knew it was a double entendre.

Duh. I know that. :LOL: :lol:

You go, Geddy!!!

You go, Geddy!!!

It got quite the audience reaction. :)

• Like 1

You go, Geddy!!!

It got quite the audience reaction. :)

I bet! Only Nancy knows for sure! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :cool: :LOL:

• Like 1

If this was the show with Geddy and Michael Chabon, that was a good show.