I've been wondering this for like ever...

Freddy Lee

Nah...Hershey...SECOND leg! :P

I think if they announced a second leg at this point there would be a lot of pissed people who have spent a lot of money traveling to shows where they might've been able to go one in their home town. That's not to say I wouldn't be right there buying a ticket. :LOL:

• Like 2

I think if they announced a second leg at this point there would be a lot of pissed people who have spent a lot of money traveling to shows where they might've been able to go one in their home town. That's not to say I wouldn't be right there buying a ticket. :LOL:

I think it was a ploy since the last tour didn't sell out like crazy (although the setlist couldn't even come CLOSE to this one!)

• Like 1

I think it was a ploy since the last tour didn't sell out like crazy (although the setlist couldn't even come CLOSE to this one!)

Yeah you're right. Of course they said they wanted to do a short tour because I didn't know how they would handle it physically.

• Like 1

If they were to do more dates, that is right, they couldn't repackage as R40 second leg. I think Eagle said, a lot of PO ppl.

But then there is the supposed Ged quote about the UK.

Perhaps...three London shows, two Hamberg (gotta be close to Sweden, big Rush contingent there ;) ) and then three stadiums in SA. That would leave 8...so maybe five in North America...maybe...would need to be in larger venues after the huge crowds this tour.

• Like 1

I'm cross country for the DC show with plans for 5 more, just told my family tonight that if they announce another leg I'm going to have to declare bankruptcy! I did notice R40+ was the logo at the end of the closing video?

• Like 1

I'm cross country for the DC show with plans for 5 more, just told my family tonight that if they announce another leg I'm going to have to declare bankruptcy! I did notice R40+ was the logo at the end of the closing video?

Because it's actually R41.

• Like 1