I had something to say...

Maverick

Its better to burn out than fade away?... :huh:

We could certainly petition Def Leppard to try those lyrics.

Its burned in my brain since segues thread. Every time I see it and the parody threads on the board. I almost had it shaken till yours popped up... :LOL:
  • Like 1

Its better to burn out than fade away?... :huh:

We could certainly petition Def Leppard to try those lyrics.

Its burned in my brain since segues thread. Every time I see it and the parody threads on the board. I almost had it shaken till yours popped up... :LOL:

If anything, I'm here to shake things up!

Getting older sucks. I'm always forgetting things. Why I walked into a room, my keys, my phone, my head. :D
  • Like 1

It's scary. I'm forgetting the correct usage of verbs and grammar rules. I'm forgetting how to spell. I'd rather die now than get Alzheimer's. I'm not joking.

Maybe one day I'll forget why I am even on this forum.

It's scary. I'm forgetting the correct usage of verbs and grammar rules. I'm forgetting how to spell. I'd rather die now than get Alzheimer's. I'm not joking.

I'm with you!

• Like 1

Getting older sucks. I'm always forgetting things. Why I walked into a room, my keys, my phone, my head. :D

Ice cream?... :)

Never! :LOL:

• Like 1

Never! :LOL:

*chuckles* then :LOL: ...
  • Like 1

Who are you people and what are you doing in my computer?

I'm with you!

well the nice thing about Alzheimer's is that you meet the same new friends every 10 minutes.

both of my parents had it, but not until in their mid 70s, so I still have time (knock on wood).

• Like 1

but look at all the great opportunities you have to be inappropriate.

my goal is to become like johnny knoxville's bad grandpa when I get that age.

Edited by 2112FirstStreet

I'd lose my balls if I weren't married but since my wife is very responsible keeping my balls in a testicle lock box. I never need to worry aboot loosing them.
  • Like 1

Id lose my balls if they weren't attached

You may need to corral them things at some point or just make sure your shorts aren't to loose fitting in the legs. That's my wife's advice to me anyway. Could never get away with any Richard Simmons shorts anyway. Not that I would ever want to... :LOL:
  • Like 1

Alzheimer's is a progressive desease--I watched my Mom die as a result of complications from the desease.

I would agree that I would rather die than be in the later stages of of it--but since it can progress over 10 or more years--there are usually more good years than bad.

If it is really noticable the things you are forgetting go in and see the Doc--they can help slow down the process by years if they catch it early--somethings are just growing older but many could point to an early diagnosis.

• Like 1

but look at all the great opportunities you have to be inappropriate.

my goal is to become like johnny knoxville's bad grandpa when I get that age.

I've always been inappropriate, so that's nothing new. :LOL: