The Official "R40 Live" Videos Thread

RushianRoulette

I'm a self proclaimed setlist making junkie. I made over 25 setlist predictions between January and May. It's fun, challenging, and intriguing. It's my crossword/sudoku/jigsaw puzzle fix.

In my wildest of imaginations, I never dreamed they would ever, ever, play How It Is. It's in my top 5 songs of the modern era. I thought I had a "must-see" in Jacob's Ladder, but now, well, the bar has been raised. What's next? Cut to The Chase?

• Like 2

does anyone have a video for How It Is? love that song and was dying to hear what it sounded like

Ähm, are you able to scroll 2 posts up?

2112 IV Discovery VII Grand Finale.

Discovery? I thought they played Presentation both nights?

Remember discovery is the part where Alex tunes his guitar for 5 minutes next to a waterfall LOL.

I'm a self proclaimed setlist making junkie. I made over 25 setlist predictions between January and May. It's fun, challenging, and intriguing. It's my crossword/sudoku/jigsaw puzzle fix.

In my wildest of imaginations, I never dreamed they would ever, ever, play How It Is. It's in my top 5 songs of the modern era. I thought I had a "must-see" in Jacob's Ladder, but now, well, the bar has been raised. What's next? Cut to The Chase?

I hope it's anything else on CP. I know some of you don't like it, but I'd really like to hear Everyday Glory that song is great.

• Like 1

does anyone have a video for How It Is? love that song and was dying to hear what it sounded like

Is this you being a jackass, or genuinely asking?

No offense here. I just saw that I posted the How It Is video 20 minutes before you asked. ;)

DAMN They should have been playing "How It Is" for a long time! Alex is playing a gorgeous guitar! You can still see that Neil has his reservations about touching a lot of the VT stuff though. Pretty powerful message to bring this one out though. Surprise of the tour so far for me.

Thanks :) I'm currently copying & pasting the audio from Tapehead's recording of the show into the better looking vids from the Tulsa show. This vid is a welcome addition to the bunch I've got so far :)

any chance you might share the project when it's finished?

• Like 1

Is this you being a jackass, or genuinely asking?

No offense here. I just saw that I posted the How It Is video 20 minutes before you asked. ;)

Fair enough

If you have dial up you can still watch just let the whole song buffer through and watch . I used to have it'and thats the way I watched on youtube

No more you can't. I used to be able to until about a year, maybe a year and a half ago.