Vacation Time!!

troutman

Troutman, I can't see one picture so I will just use my vivid imagination!

Which one?

I will post it again.

I can't see any of them. Never used to have this trouble here, but it started about six weeks or so ago.

You don't have any web filtering on, do you? photobucket is often blocked by some of those products and you might have to add photobucket to a "safe" list

Photobucket is the one I can't view pics from, but I used to be able to. Not sure what happened, but there's no doubt the problem is on my antiquated end.

But, where might I check this web filter to see if maybe my husband didn't do something that I may not be aware of?

• Like 1

Which one?

I will post it again.

I can't see any of them. Never used to have this trouble here, but it started about six weeks or so ago.

You don't have any web filtering on, do you? photobucket is often blocked by some of those products and you might have to add photobucket to a "safe" list

Photobucket is the one I can't view pics from, but I used to be able to. Not sure what happened, but there's no doubt the problem is on my antiquated end.

But, where might I check this web filter to see if maybe my husband didn't do something that I may not be aware of?

Maybe just go to photobucket and check your account.

Which one?

I will post it again.

Well, I don't have a photobucket account on account of the fact that I have no way to scan pictures and even if I did I don't have any pictures to scan because the past almost twenty five years of my life have mercifully been undocumented. :LOL:

• Like 1

Which one?

I will post it again.

Well, I don't have a photobucket account on account of the fact that I have no way to scan pictures and even if I did I don't have any pictures to scan because the past almost twenty five years of my life have mercifully been undocumented. :LOL:

Just sign up,

It should let you view the photos.

Still waiting on some new photos,

But here is one from years past at the same place. The log behind my friend I nicknamed "BigFoot". It looks nothing like this during the day. But at night fall it transforms in to BigFoot. :D

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af324/trout81/IMGP4505.jpg

That log looks scary even during the day! :P

• Like 1

Still waiting on some new photos,

But here is one from years past at the same place. The log behind my friend I nicknamed "BigFoot". It looks nothing like this during the day. But at night fall it transforms in to BigFoot. :D

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af324/trout81/IMGP4505.jpg

That log looks scary even during the day! :P

I have a better close up of it some where,

Probably on a CD. Its amazing the difference between the day and night.

Just got back from a trip up to Door County with my wife. Rented a cabin in Sister Bay for a couple nights that had a fireplace, and it was a good weekend for that. It was cold and rainy both nights so a nice fire was welcomed. We did some hiking in a couple state/county parks between the rain. Got to see Green Bay (the bay, not the city) from the top of some bluffs and got a few nice pictures. The wind was very strong on Sat and Green Bay/Lake Michigan was so rough that waves crashing into the piers would spray 10-12 feet in the air.
  • Like 3

Just got back from a trip up to Door County with my wife. Rented a cabin in Sister Bay for a couple nights that had a fireplace, and it was a good weekend for that. It was cold and rainy both nights so a nice fire was welcomed. We did some hiking in a couple state/county parks between the rain. Got to see Green Bay (the bay, not the city) from the top of some bluffs and got a few nice pictures. The wind was very strong on Sat and Green Bay/Lake Michigan was so rough that waves crashing into the piers would spray 10-12 feet in the air.

Sounds like a great fall trip! My mom is from the midwest and talks about how beautiful Door County is.

• Like 1