If Alex, Ged & Neil were characters from a show...

goose

Mandydog wins! Samaritan will be hand delivering 500 credits to your door. No need to tell us where you live, you are being watched, every hour of every day.

Edited by Gabrielgil513
  • Like 1

Mandydog wins! Samaritan will be hand delivering 500 credits to your door. No need to tell us where you live, you are being watched, every hour of every day.

I looked it up by the character names but I never saw the show, so I didn't comment. Looks like it wasn't on long.

I looked it up by the character names but I never saw the show, so I didn't comment. Looks like it wasn't on long.

I am truly lost on most of these... :(

It's still on CBS on Tuesday nights. In it's fourth season.

Great show if you like Sci-Fi themed shows. Kind of X-Files~ish.

Edited by mandydog

Oh okay. I guess I saw the 2011 - and thought that was it.

A sci fi show hidden behind a police procedural. Not sure CBS was thrilled about that sci-fi development in the show's arc. Still manages to get 9-10 million viewers, although scripted shows not beginning with NCIS are taking a beating lately in the ratings. Produced by the person who gave us Lost, Fringe and currently in charge of Star Trek and Star Wars...JJ Abrams. (And Jonathan Nolan of Dark Knight fame).

Very interesting story who's beginning is influenced by 9/11 and conclusion heads towards 1984....or....2112.

I kid you not.

Edited by Gabrielgil513
  • Like 1

Geddy - Jerry

Alex - George

Neil - Kramer

Go ahead and hate. Zero f*cks to give.

Ray Danniels - Newman

Broon -- Larry David

Seinfeld went downhill fast after he left.

Geddy - Dan Akroyd

Alex - Bill Murray

Neil - Chevy Chase

That's funny because I kind of see Neil as Bill Murray, Geddy as Chevy Chase and Alex as Dan Aykroyd.

• Like 1

"Three's Company"

Jack - Neil

Janet - Geddy

Chrissy - Alex

I did that one already. :)

Damn! Sorry! I have ADD! LOL

That's okay, easy to miss. :)

• Like 1