The Worst - Round Fifteen

Lorraine

38 members have voted

1. 1. What is(are) the worst song(s) on Test For Echo?

Bad is bad. I'll wait another hour or so to see if Virtuality gains more haters. If not, it will be onto that migraine inducing album ;) - the one and only - :ph34r: .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CscPTI8fwA

I love this song.

• Like 1

I chose Time and Motion. I like Virtuality. Yeah, I said it!

Got guts I gotta give you that... :)

I've always liked it too. I don't get the dislike, I really don't. If it's the lyrics on Virtuality it's not like there aren't modems today. It's meant to be a fun song. I think people just don't have a sense of humor or don't understand it.

• Like 1

I was really thinking. the mark of bad material is when you hit the stop botton when somebody walks in.........or to put it another way......90's rush.

Mick

Because you're too embarrassed to be caught listening to it?

yup......and i hardly ever get get embarresd save for a very small group of artists.

ABBA (Sorry Segue) 90s boy bands (yes i've been caught lol) and 90's Rush.

Mick

• Like 1

Thanks. I'm not afraid to share my opinion here. :)

Edited by Super25Smasher
  • Like 1

I still don't get the dislike for TFE. I think it's got great melodies and it still sounds great. Not muddled, not all distorted and Geddy can still sing.

That's a plus. :LOL:

I think he could still sing in VT...it's just that they decided it was better to have 20 Geddy's than just 1. They were wrong.

Besides that he started singing strangely on VT. All the grungy distortion kind of distracts but he kind of lost vocal power on that album.

Vapor Trails is a masterpiece, the bands last album to achieve greatness, and a beyond magnificent 9.5/10 from me.

I don't see how I could pick a song off the next album.

I still don't get the dislike for TFE. I think it's got great melodies and it still sounds great. Not muddled, not all distorted and Geddy can still sing.

I think he could still sing in VT...it's just that they decided it was better to have 20 Geddy's than just 1. They were wrong.

Besides that he started singing strangely on VT. All the grungy distortion kind of distracts but he kind of lost vocal power on that album.

Wait Ged sang on VT.? News to me. i can't hear over the sonic wall.

Mick

• Like 1

Mick

I can. He is brilliant.

Mick

And the butt-flapping bass drum. :LOL:

• Like 1

Bad is bad. I'll wait another hour or so to see if Virtuality gains more haters. If not, it will be onto that migraine inducing album ;) - the one and only - :ph34r: .

I love this song.

Me too. I'm a big Huey fan. The first CD I ever bought was Fore!... I actually remember the first 2... Fore! (Huey) and Help! (Beatles) - I guess I had something for exclamation points :LOL:

• Like 1

I've always liked it too. I don't get the dislike, I really don't. If it's the lyrics on Virtuality it's not like there aren't modems today. It's meant to be a fun song. I think people just don't have a sense of humor or don't understand it.

Not to much surprises me but this does a little to be honest. No big deal... :)

I love this song.

Me too. I'm a big Huey fan. The first CD I ever bought was Fore!... I actually remember the first 2... Fore! (Huey) and Help! (Beatles) - I guess I had something for exclamation points :LOL:

Huey's pretty good. My favorites are I Want A New Drug and Trouble In Paradise.

Why does it surprise you?

I'm gonna say it here......i'm not voting on VT. wouldn't be right.

oh how i hate it. i don't like a single note.

Mick

How can you pick out a single note???

http://rymimg.com/lk/l/w/88d2b2372b8cb0a4f37db6cc5f6ffd96/4710615.png

• Like 2

Mick

Even...all of it?

Dude... :hug2:

Mick

Even...all of it?

i'm Sorry Segue. you know i've tried. all it makes me wanna do is uh........not nice things, lol

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000

Mick

Why wouldn't it be right? You don't like the album. There is nothing wrong with that. I say, vote away Mick, and vote proudly and often! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Mick

Even...all of it?

i'm Sorry Segue. you know i've tried. all it makes me wanna do is uh........not nice things, lol

Mick

Well it makes me feel better for liking Hemispheres less and less and less and less

I'm just surprised you like that song is all knowing a bit about your taste somewhat at least from being here a while. Nothing more than that... :)

I'm just surprised you like that song is all knowing a bit about your taste somewhat at least from being here a while. Nothing more than that... :)

I like songs that have a good melody, and this one definitely does. They always say one way to tell a good song is whether you can sing along with it. I have to agree with that. I think the guitar is pretty rocking as well.

• Like 1

I like songs that have a good melody, and this one definitely does. They always say one way to tell a good song is whether you can sing along with it. I have to agree with that. I think the guitar is pretty rocking as well.

Cool...

How can any TrueRushFan™ ;) ;) ;) utter Hemispheres and Test For Echo in the same breath let alone put the two albums in the same category? Hmm??

T4E is a failure...every time I play it I keep thinking "Did they just goof around and make a Spinal Tap tribute album?".

How can any TrueRushFan™ ;) ;) ;) utter Hemispheres and Test For Echo in the same breath let alone put the two albums in the same category? Hmm??

T4E is a failure...every time I play it I keep thinking "Did they just goof around and make a Spinal Tap tribute album?".

It's cute to make jokes but what is it that you don't really like about it? I think people like to rag on this album and I still haven't figured out why.

• Like 1