R40 begins - 2 Months from today

And everyone will gather on the 24th of May, in Tampa & I will be there too!!, I will need Oxygen for where my seats are but I will go with my tried and true philosophy. " In there at least is where it's at!" I believe we're 9th in the order so once spoilers come with the set list I will have time to guess if we get the A or B set list. ;-P If they of course continue with that format style which of course I hope they do.
  • Like 1

Atlanta, Toronto & Montreal. I am ready! It's going to be a great summer!

A real fan, why jump the border? there's no show closer to Atlanta? Or maybe you enjoy coming to Canada... :yes:

I have to wait till July 27th :( I'm not gonna be able to resist looking at the setlist...

You can learn to resist anything but temptation.

• Like 1

I would hate to be going to the first show of the tour. I like to know ahead of time what the set list is going to be.

I would hate to be going to the first show of the tour. I like to know ahead of time what the set list is going to be.

I love to be surprised!

I used to feel that way years ago, but now I like to know what they're going to play. They may be doing something I rarely listen to, so I like to listen to it ahead of time to get familiar with it again.

• Like 1

A real fan, why jump the border? there's no show closer to Atlanta? Or maybe you enjoy coming to Canada... :yes:

Our dollar is very low right now, it cost me $129 CAD to buy $100 USD the other day.... come on up!

Who does not enjoy Canada?

We get to use money called a Loonie and a Toonie.

Plus it's always fun to find out how much a Liter of Gas is.

• Like 1

I love to be surprised!

I used to feel that way years ago, but now I like to know what they're going to play. They may be doing something I rarely listen to, so I like to listen to it ahead of time to get familiar with it again.

I also really like to get my wife primed up she is not the Rush fan that I am...so few people are. ;)

I love to be surprised!

Or hosed, eh?

Is it wrong that the first comment that came to mind was a sexual one? :LOL:

I love to be surprised!

I guess I'm kind of cheating because last year & this year I went to/am going to multiple shows each tour. So I get to be surprised for the first show, then I can "study up" on any songs I'm not that familiar with (those dark years of the late 80s/early 90s) before the next shows.

• Like 1

I love to be surprised!

I guess I'm kind of cheating because last year & this year I went to/am going to multiple shows each tour. So I get to be surprised for the first show, then I can "study up" on any songs I'm not that familiar with (those dark years of the late 80s/early 90s) before the next shows.

Yeah I am too, but my shows are only days apart. I didn't look for the TMT and wished I had.