• A Farewell To Kings
    • Hemispheres
    • Permanent Waves
    • Moving Pictures
    • Signals
    • Grace Under Pressure
    • Power Windows
    • Hold Your Fire

Not voting. CoS stole the election just like the media tried to do for Gore in 2000.

Justice for CA!

CoS won the electoral college and the popular vote. After the polls closed, there was some Daley-style ballot stuffing. Just look at the deceased voters like Disk98 and BowlCity who supposedly voted against CoS.

BC is not dead. He's in England so he might WISH he was (or at the very least he wishes he had some decent food) but that doesn't count as actually BEING dead

It's true...they must hate flavor here or something. Goddamn I miss American food. I've been eating so much Asian food over here.

Their food explains their constant constipation... :)

I haven't pooped in like 3 days...

:huh:

• Like 1

Not voting. CoS stole the election just like the media tried to do for Gore in 2000.

Justice for CA!

CoS won the electoral college and the popular vote. After the polls closed, there was some Daley-style ballot stuffing. Just look at the deceased voters like Disk98 and BowlCity who supposedly voted against CoS.

BC is not dead. He's in England so he might WISH he was (or at the very least he wishes he had some decent food) but that doesn't count as actually BEING dead

It's true...they must hate flavor here or something. Goddamn I miss American food. I've been eating so much Asian food over here.

Listen to Presto, it will loosen your bowels.

• Like 2

Justice for CA!

If it weren't for Asian food, I would have starved in England.

• Like 2

Justice for CA!

That might make him more constipated.

Justice for CA!

Or at least make him wish his ears were as plugged as his colon.

• Like 1

Justice for CA!

Presto or RTB would probably make my ass as tightly clenched as Rupert Hine's personality.

Listening to Tai Shan might loosen everything up.

I should stop...

• Like 1

Justice for CA!

If it weren't for Asian food, I would have starved in England.

I ate a LOT of Asian food back home, so it's not much different, only I found a really nice one that does free delivery around these parts. But yeah. It's the same thing over here, fish and chips, pies, pudding, and an ungodly amount of sausage. No variety around here...It's like 20 pounds to get an 8oz sirloin steak around here, which translates to about $30. I can get an 8oz sirloin at any Texas Roadhouse for like $12.

Justice for CA!

Presto or RTB would probably make my ass as tightly clenched as Rupert Hine's personality.

I should stop...

You are now officially BowelCity.

• Like 5

Justice for CA!

I should stop...

You are now officially BowelCity.

:rfl:

If all else fails, try listening to Counterparts.

That might work.

Give it a try.

That album always makes me lose my shit.

• Like 2

Caress of Tin

How apropos

Screech of Tin ?

Even more so

Caress is arguably Rush's heaviest album. If you hate tin, HYF and PoW are there to be voted off the island.

I tend not to value "heavy" as much as say, melody or songs.

There's a reason the last few albums which will remain standing at the end and it's not because of their "heaviness"

UFO over Megadeth

Thin Lizzy over Sabbath

Led Zeppelin over , well, everyone.

sabbath and megadeth have plenty of melody. congratulations on naming the only two metal bands you're aware of, though :D

First 2 that come to mind for relative lack of melody, but appreciate you knowing what I'm aware of and not better than I do. It always says a lot when a passive aggressie insult as opposed to facts get thrown into the mix. Even with a smiley.

:cheers:

see ?

so black sabbath not having melody is a fact?

here's another smiley for your bad taste: :moon:

• Like 1

Maybe you better start with just half a head. :ph34r:

Might give him gas, and then he'd blow up like blueberry girl from Willy Wonka.

How about prunes? That might loosen him up! :)

Yeah that would do it. Or a movie size box of Raisinets. :D

• Like 1

I forgot about raisins. That's even better. And tastier too. :)

And I hope no one reads this thread before eating. :smoke:

Edited by Lorraine

I forgot about raisins. That's even better. And tastier too. :)

And I hope no one reads this thread before eating. :smoke:

Unless they're on a diet. :LOL: