• A Farewell To Kings
    • Hemispheres
    • Permanent Waves
    • Moving Pictures
    • Signals
    • Grace Under Pressure
    • Power Windows
    • Hold Your Fire

When I just checked the last page of round 8, Caress of Steel and Clockwork Angels both had 18 votes, yet Clockwork Angels has been cast out. Someone went in after the decision had been made and voted? When was the final count done? Something is fishy about this.

Really ?

Well if it's OK with everyone let's just kill off COS then and move to the next round.

You can say the words, but it won't change what's real: which is that Caress of Steel Rocks.

• Like 2

Agreed. The stoned ramblings of a bunch of over-to(l)keined post-teens over average songs. Ridiculous.

l'il fix there. Just think about the average: what use have they for you?

• Like 2

An album with tunes like:

Force 10

Time Stand Still

Open Secrets

Lock And Key

The Mission

Turn The Page

Has absolutely no business leading this poll. It's a farce!!!!

I'm barely a minute into Force Ten and remembering why Career Killer of Steel needs to go way before HYF.

• Like 2

I just listened to Mission and Prime Mover....this pains me so much, but someone has to go. Its my penance for voting for HYF

Caress of Tin

How apropos

Screech of Tin ?

Even more so

Caress is arguably Rush's heaviest album. If you hate tin, HYF and PoW are there to be voted off the island.

I tend not to value "heavy" as much as say, melody or songs.

There's a reason the last few albums which will remain standing at the end and it's not because of their "heaviness"

UFO over Megadeth

Thin Lizzy over Sabbath

Led Zeppelin over , well, everyone.

sabbath and megadeth have plenty of melody. congratulations on naming the only two metal bands you're aware of, though :D

• Like 2

I agree we might as well just not both of the albums out and move on. Might as will knock HYF out as well since we know that's going next
  • Like 1

and you know what, HYF and windows have better songwriting, better lyrics, probably more rewarding listens, but COS just has a vibe that few albums can touch. plus, bastille day and the necromancer. all the irrational hatred for COS makes it easier to vote for one of the other ones
  • Like 4

An album with tunes like:

Force 10

Time Stand Still

Open Secrets

Lock And Key

The Mission

Turn The Page

Has absolutely no business leading this poll. It's a farce!!!!

I'm barely a minute into Force Ten and remembering why Career Killer of Steel needs to go way before HYF.

so a minute into some f***ing jackhammer noises you are reminded why you hate guitar. :D

• Like 3

When I just checked the last page of round 8, Caress of Steel and Clockwork Angels both had 18 votes, yet Clockwork Angels has been cast out. Someone went in after the decision had been made and voted? When was the final count done? Something is fishy about this.

Really ?

Well if it's OK with everyone let's just kill off COS then and move to the next round.

So is this happening?

Listened to Fly by Night for the first time in yonks. It rocks, up until the last two tracks. Rivendel which almost puts you to sleep and then In the End seems to plod on for ever, not up to the pace of the earlier tracks.

Just imagine how bad things will get once we're down to the last 3 or 4 albums...That'll get dangerous
  • Like 2

Caress of Tin

How apropos

Screech of Tin ?

Even more so

Caress is arguably Rush's heaviest album. If you hate tin, HYF and PoW are there to be voted off the island.

I tend not to value "heavy" as much as say, melody or songs.

There's a reason the last few albums which will remain standing at the end and it's not because of their "heaviness"

UFO over Megadeth

Thin Lizzy over Sabbath

Led Zeppelin over , well, everyone.

sabbath and megadeth have plenty of melody. congratulations on naming the only two metal bands you're aware of, though :D

First 2 that come to mind for relative lack of melody, but appreciate you knowing what I'm aware of and not better than I do. It always says a lot when a passive aggressie insult as opposed to facts get thrown into the mix. Even with a smiley.

:cheers:

see ?

Not voting. CoS stole the election just like the media tried to do for Gore in 2000.

Justice for CA!

• Like 1

Not voting. CoS stole the election just like the media tried to do for Gore in 2000.

Justice for CA!

CoS won the electoral college and the popular vote. After the polls closed, there was some Daley-style ballot stuffing. Just look at the deceased voters like Disk98 and BowlCity who supposedly voted against CoS.

• Like 1

Justice for CA!

CoS won the electoral college and the popular vote. After the polls closed, there was some Daley-style ballot stuffing. Just look at the deceased voters like Disk98 and BowlCity who supposedly voted against CoS.

BC is not dead. He's in England so he might WISH he was (or at the very least he wishes he had some decent food) but that doesn't count as actually BEING dead

• Like 2

Justice for CA!

BC is not dead. He's in England so he might WISH he was (or at the very least he wishes he had some decent food) but that doesn't count as actually BEING dead

It's true...they must hate flavor here or something. Goddamn I miss American food. I've been eating so much Asian food over here.

• Like 1

Justice for CA!

It's true...they must hate flavor here or something. Goddamn I miss American food. I've been eating so much Asian food over here.

Their food explains their constant constipation... :)

• Like 1