TRF Appreciation Thread

Lorraine

Soon we will have to take our seats and await their speeches.

:popcorn:

http://us.123rf.com/450wm/yeletkeshet/yeletkeshet1308/yeletkeshet130800002/21420933-seamless-pattern-with-cartoon-people.jpg

Narp, how did you find a picture of me?! :LOL:

I'm looking for the cute one with hair to her knees and I'm not seeing her? Which one is you?... :)

The cute one with the pigtails?

The redhead with dark brown eyes and rose-coloured glasses toward the bottom! All that hair twisted up into my signature "studio bun." And you found a rare image of me without glasses on my face, nicely done :LOL:

Edit: Although the one with pigtails and a Popsicle looks like me as a child!

Awesome. So you see life through rose colored glasses aye?... :cheers: Sweet
  • Like 2

http://us.123rf.com/450wm/yeletkeshet/yeletkeshet1308/yeletkeshet130800002/21420933-seamless-pattern-with-cartoon-people.jpg

I'm looking for the cute one with hair to her knees and I'm not seeing her? Which one is you?... :)

The redhead with dark brown eyes and rose-coloured glasses toward the bottom! All that hair twisted up into my signature "studio bun." And you found a rare image of me without glasses on my face, nicely done :LOL:

:cheers: Definitely, and my eternal optimism has seen me through some rough experiences. But I try to practice restraint instead of sickening people by expounding on every silver lining I can find :blush:

• Like 1

:cheers: Definitely, and my eternal optimism has seen me through some rough experiences. But I try to practice restraint instead of sickening people by expounding on every silver lining I can find :blush:

Your positive demeanor is obvious to me already. An awesome addition to the TRF for sure. So glad you found us... :)
  • Like 2

Your positive demeanor is obvious to me already. An awesome addition to the TRF for sure. So glad you found us... :)

Aww thanks, Narp! I'm glad to be here, and the warm welcome I've received thus far is much appreciated :cheers:

• Like 1

:goodone:

• Like 1

:blush:

Hi, sullysue! :hi:

Hi, beanie! :hi:

Welcome to the wonderful world of turbo nerds that is The Rush Forum!

• Like 3

HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY TO THE HEAD HONCHO 73!

I'm 73! It's not my 2nd anniversary! :LOL:

But you said that two years ago Mike stepped down. :unsure:

Wouldn't that mean that you took over?

So that would be two years.

If not, what am I missing aside from a working brain?

Maybe I should just forget the whole thing......

Your post reads (to me, at least) like you were congratulating me on my two-year anniversary of being on the board.

Hi, beanie! :hi:

Welcome to the wonderful world of turbo nerds that is The Rush Forum!

Thanks, sullysue! Turbo nerds are my favourite kind of nerds :wub:

There are entirely too many women/girls in that picture for that to be a true representation of this forum. :LOL:

• Like 2

There are entirely too many women/girls in that picture for that to be a true representation of this forum. :LOL:

:yes: Although it does look like some folks are partially cut out of the frame...so maybe good ol' Narp, ever the ladies' man, chose to post the section with the highest proportion of us ladies? :huh:

• Like 2

:yes: Although it does look like some folks are partially cut out of the frame...so maybe good ol' Narp, ever the ladies' man, chose to post the section with the highest proportion of us ladies? :huh:

Unless the guys have moobs then I'd say the rest are probably women. :LOL:

• Like 1

TRF is an amazing place, full of wonderful people. I am truly appreciative that I have somewhere I can come to everyday and converse with friends all over the world.

All you people...c'mere http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/hug/t4624.gif

• Like 8

TRF is an amazing place, full of wonderful people. I am truly appreciative that I have somewhere I can come to everyday and converse with friends all over the world.

All you people...c'mere http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/hug/t4624.gif

Aw! :D :hug2: :wub:

• Like 1

Dang. Someone has been snooping my bio again. Geez... :)
  • Like 1

Your post reads (to me, at least) like you were congratulating me on my two-year anniversary of being on the board.

No, that is not what I meant. I know you have been here since the beginning. I didn't mean to offend you.

No, that is not what I meant. I know you have been here since the beginning. I didn't mean to offend you.

You didn't offend me at all, I was just a little confused at first, but not now. :)

• Like 1

Dang. Someone has been snooping my bio again. Geez... :)

Dearest Narp, there is no need to creep your bio in order to figure that one out :LOL:

• Like 1

The 3 admin shared the responsibility of the board - at that time Mike was hosting and 73 took over. He wasn't promoted or anything.

Actually, it was probably a demotion having to take over the extra workload of server updates and whatnot that Mike so selflessly did for the first years of TRF.

I, for one, am probably one of the luckiest that TRF happened~it's all win for me.

Those that know, know why.

I am the lucky one, in many many ways.

This board was Mike's brainchild but I'm not sure how far it would have got without 1-0-0-1 and Ghostgirl to help him get it rolling. After Sunny and our kids, those three hold the next best place in my heart.

• Like 4

The 3 admin shared the responsibility of the board - at that time Mike was hosting and 73 took over. He wasn't promoted or anything.

Actually, it was probably a demotion having to take over the extra workload of server updates and whatnot that Mike so selflessly did for the first years of TRF.

I, for one, am probably one of the luckiest that TRF happened~it's all win for me.

Those that know, know why.

I am the lucky one, in many many ways.

This board was Mike's brainchild but I'm not sure how far it would have got without 1-0-0-1 and Ghostgirl to help him get it rolling. After Sunny and our kids, those three hold the next best place in my heart.

I think everyone that gets to share in the joy BOTH of you bring to this place are the lucky ones.
  • Like 3