pick your own seats

limbo

Just wondering, in MN we do not have the ability to pick are own seats. When they go on sell does it make it easier to get good seats? Instead of relying on the randomness of you get what comes up or throw them away to try again.

I kept throwing seats back (when they were actually available) for three and half hours until I got something I was willing to live with. Of course I felt like I needed a shower afterwards, but I'm guessing this is the last time I'll need to do this.

The seat selection we get just sucks. TM seems to get stuck on like 3 sets of seats and never seems to allow other choices. I have found the only way to have a different selection is to delete the cookie file from TM and then start searching again. Most of the time I end up with different choices and better seats.
  • Like 1

TM never allows 'pick your own seats' at the onsale. Think about it...the whole ordeal would be 100 times more of a clusterfuck as people try to click on the best seats faster than everyone else. Sometimes they will switch later on the same day they go on sale, once things cool out, or they could do it a few days later.

TM never allows 'pick your own seats' at the onsale. Think about it...the whole ordeal would be 100 times more of a clusterfuck as people try to click on the best seats faster than everyone else. Sometimes they will switch later on the same day they go on sale, once things cool out, or they could do it a few days later.

I agree. No way could pick a seat work in the first few hours for a onsale. Imagine every person would be picking the same seats all at once. I love the feature since it will show you how well the a show is selling. Though in the last year or so they have jeld back seats available to entice people to buy if they only see a few hunded tickets left.

Interestingly, the SLC show now lets you pick your own seats but when tix first went on sale, they did not.

Less traffic now...and the market for Platinum upgrades has been fully tested.