Prime Mover

Captain Avatar

Great song. Really hoping its the HYF representation on the tour. Think it will go over great, esp with the heavier live sound.

I agree with this. I'd almost ask for the full album to be played, but how boring would Tai Shan be live? It's already kind of boring by itself. But almost the entire rest of the album would be awesome! ESPECIALLY Mission.

Personally, I would love to see Tai Shan played, I don't think it would be boring at all. It's full of fascinating instrumentation. But as we all know, absolutely not going to happen lol

Oh, I dunno. I certainly like it more than many other songs, but I just don't like slow songs live.... Well I can't say that for Rush since I've only seen Blu-Rays, but there are many other songs I'd put in place of Tai Shan on a setlist.

Great song. Really hoping its the HYF representation on the tour. Think it will go over great, esp with the heavier live sound.

I agree with this. I'd almost ask for the full album to be played, but how boring would Tai Shan be live? It's already kind of boring by itself. But almost the entire rest of the album would be awesome! ESPECIALLY Mission.

Personally, I would love to see Tai Shan played, I don't think it would be boring at all. It's full of fascinating instrumentation. But as we all know, absolutely not going to happen lol

:eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

• Like 2

I often think we have not heard it since 88. Maybe they hate it. If so..........they suck at judging music, lol

Mick

Hey, they went back to The Body Electric, Territories and Where's My Thing? for the CA tour. Perhaps Prime Mover isn't completely out of the question.

• Like 1

I often think we have not heard it since 88. Maybe they hate it. If so..........they suck at judging music, lol

Mick

Hey, they went back to The Body Electric, Territories and Where's My Thing? for the CA tour. Perhaps Prime Mover isn't completely out of the question.

If they like the Fricken Body Electric....i guess you're right, lol

Mick

• Like 1

Oh, I dunno. I certainly like it more than many other songs, but I just don't like slow songs live.... Well I can't say that for Rush since I've only seen Blu-Rays

:o Blu-Rays, only? Not even DVD, or...video?

A sign o' the times, indeed. ;)

I just got a Blu-Ray player last year, and felt proud that I was "moving on up into the 20th century". :LOL:

If you are going to see Rush love for the first time on this tour, you are in for an astounding treat, no matter what they play. Enjoy!