Emergency room hilarity and hijinks

Mara

I don't even know how I originally got the link to this, but some of the posts have me crying with laughter.

And all I can say is, God, but I've lived a sheltered life.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/things-i-learn-from-my-patients.257985/

• Like 2

E.g., "Do not let someone with a known poorly controlled seizure disorder perform oral sex on you". :scared: :facepalm:
  • Like 2

A (quite embarrassed) middle aged guy came in with vague complaints of rectal pain or something. He eventually admitted he liked making a home-made ass dildo with a piece of thick PVC pipe with balled-up sock at the end of it, and a condom wrapped over the whole thing. At the moment of climax, he liked to yank the contraption out, only this time the condom with the sock didn't come out with the PVC pipe. For you folks that are working in the OB: when an ED doc asks for one of your "special forceps", this is what they're using it for.

I can't even. . . .don't put. . .god, people and their butts.

One more:

If you are an inmate who had decided to undertake a suicidal gesture by hanging yourself with wound up towels make sure they're not paper towels. Should you forsake this advice the paper towels will rip and you'll break your ankle when you jump off your sink and they fail to hold you up.

Edited by Mara

"It is completely normal to have an ant colony living in your fat rolls."

I'm speechless.