Geddy to appear on That Metal Show (again) Feb. 21st

The Analog Cub

Just remember Geddy, when the man asks you "So Geddy, tell us what your favorite Rush album is~" you are going to shock each and every Solar Federalist's socks off when you answer: "Why Hemispheres of course. What else?"

:rfl: :rfl: :rfl:

If he says ATWAS I will fall off the sofa... :o
  • Like 2

Just remember Geddy, when the man asks you "So Geddy, tell us what your favorite Rush album is~" you are going to shock each and every Solar Federalist's socks off when you answer: "Why Hemispheres of course. What else?"

I doubt they consider the live albums in the equation.

He may say he likes them all. You know if he says he dislikes something it's going to be all over the Internet and everyone is going to ask why he said that. So I have a feeling it's going to be a pretty innocuous answer.
  • Like 1

I doubt they consider the live albums in the equation.

A person can dream can't they?... :P
  • Like 1

He will go the safest route and say his favorite is My Favorite Headache because we all know how much Ged loves ye olde shameless self promotion :P. Edited by geddylennon

If he says anything important, let me know. I'll be back on Monday. God willing. If not, it's been a lot of fun!!!

:hi: :hi: :hi:

Catch you Monday my friend... :hi:
  • Like 1

Geddy: "Right now we have a set that's about five hours long, but of course can't play that long... We're doing individual rehearsals...Learning songs we haven't played in quite some time... Can't make everyone happy... have to play Tom Sawyer... we try 'geek tracks' in rehearsal and sometimes we just can't play them."

"Is this the last tour?" Coming up after the break.

• Like 1