Miami DOLPHINS official thread 2015-16 - Marino expects!

treeduck

Silly me! I forgot they added that classless Donkey Kong Suh! The only one on their D I respect is Cameron Wake. He's a great player. And a respectful individual. Maybe his mannerisms and character will instill some semblance of both qualities in that Nebraska Cornball.

Laughed at by Reality's still whining about the convicts on snowplows? If I remember correctly, Shula was given the opportunity to take advantage of that guy's snowplowing expertise, and blew him off. He arrogantly believed that his bitchy little protest would be upheld. So that's on Shula and his shithole franchise. Edited by MusicHead

Laughed at by Reality's still whining about the convicts on snowplows? If I remember correctly, Shula was given the opportunity to take advantage of that guy's snowplowing expertise, and blew him off. He arrogantly believed that his bitchy little protest would be upheld. So that's on Shula and his shithole franchise.

That's not a nice thing to say about a franchise you were formerly a fan of.

And you need to provide evidence for your claim, not just throw it out there.

What about the LOLphins? Ryan Tannehill, HOF or bust! :P

At least he'll be playing Week 1. With regulation footballs.

• Like 1

Lauging boy, your smack is as lame as your so-called team. Unlike your LOLphins, the Pats will be competing in February. Suuuuuuck it!

Lauging boy, your smack is as lame as your so-called team. Unlike your LOLphins, the Pats will be competing in February. Suuuuuuck it!

That's it. I'm switching to all of the successful teams so I can be cool like you. I look forward to you being a Seahawk fan by January so we can tell all the h8rs and Seahawk bashers to screw off.

Oh, and no more attempts to be clever.....there's a lot more people who think 51 is the only number between 50 and 100 and that the standards by which the Brady case was adjudicated is absolute, incontrovertible proof...screw those who actually understand. Besides, Greg Hardy. And finally. the ultimate in trash talk...

Suuuuuuuuuuuck it!

WINNER...more "u"'s than your post.

• Like 1

That's it. I'm switching to all of the successful teams so I can be cool like you. I look forward to you being a Seahawk fan by January so we can tell all the h8rs and Seahawk bashers to screw off.

Oh, and no more attempts to be clever.....there's a lot more people who think 51 is the only number between 50 and 100 and that the standards by which the Brady case was adjudicated is absolute, incontrovertible proof...screw those who actually understand. Besides, Greg Hardy. And finally. the ultimate in trash talk...

Suuuuuuuuuuuck it!

WINNER...more "u"'s than your post.

Being a Hawkeye fan is cool? God, I hope not.

Geno Smith “sucker punched” in Jets’ locker room, out 6-10 weeks

Posted by Michael David Smith on August 11, 2015, 1:31 PM EDT

d45698583933fa2feaa703f3efb48393.jpeg?w=250

Jets quarterback Geno Smith has been injured in a fight in the team’s locker room and will likely miss the start of the regular season.

In a stunning announcement today, Jets coach Todd Bowles said that Smith suffered a broken jaw when he was “sucker punched” by Jets linebacker IK Enemkpali. The Jets have cut Enemkpali as a result.

Smith is expected to miss 6-10 weeks. The Jets’ opener is less than five weeks away, so Smith will almost certainly miss some time to start the regular season.

Training camp fights are common, but those fights are usually on the practice field, when players are in full pads. For a player to seriously injure a teammate in the locker room is very rare. And for a player to seriously injure his team’s starting quarterback is completely shocking.

For Smith and the Jets, it’s a major setback. And it’s a story that will raise serious questions around the NFL, about whether the league needs to crack down harder on fights between teammates.

• Like 1

Jets quarterback Geno Smith has been injured in a fight in the team’s locker room and will likely miss the start of the regular season.

In a stunning announcement today, Jets coach Todd Bowles said that Smith suffered a broken jaw when he was “sucker punched” by Jets linebacker IK Enemkpali. The Jets have cut Enemkpali as a result.

Smith is expected to miss 6-10 weeks. The Jets’ opener is less than five weeks away, so Smith will almost certainly miss some time to start the regular season.

Training camp fights are common, but those fights are usually on the practice field, when players are in full pads. For a player to seriously injure a teammate in the locker room is very rare. And for a player to seriously injure his team’s starting quarterback is completely shocking.

For Smith and the Jets, it’s a major setback. And it’s a story that will raise serious questions around the NFL, about whether the league needs to crack down harder on fights between teammates.

:laughing guy:

Well, there goes a nonexistent season.

Aye it's funny! :16ton:

Geno Smith on Instagram: I’ll be back

Posted by Josh Alper on August 11, 2015, 2:43 PM EDT

cmje7vbuaaaxiot-e1439318569460.jpg?w=222

The never boring Jets found themselves in the spotlight when coach Todd Bowles announced that quarterback Geno Smith will be out for the next 6-10 weeks after a punch from now-former teammate IK Enemkpali broke his jaw during a locker room incident on Tuesday morning.

Bowles is the only member of the Jets organization to make comments to the media about Smith’s injury at this point, calling the disagreement between the two players “childish” and “something that sixth graders could have talked about” without resorting to violence. Bowles said he wouldn’t tell players not to discuss what happened, so the post-practice media scrums should be interesting.

Smith won’t be there, but he did post a stern-looking picture of himself on Instagram Tuesday afternoon with the caption “I’ll be back.”

The question of when he’ll be back won’t be answered for a while and we’ll also have to wait for an answer about what his role will be once he’s back. Should the Jets get off to a good start under Ryan Fitzpatrick, it won’t be easy to turn the offense back over to Smith if he’s spent two months away from the field while he heals.

This being the Jets, though, there’s a chance that a beard-related accident will knock Fitzpatrick out of the lineup well before that time.

[Photo credit: Geno Smith on Instagram]

Faux John Madden @FauxJohnMadden

BREAKING: Bears reach out to Jets player that punched out Geno Smith to check availability on meeting with Jay Cutler

• Like 3

Hey, duck, get a load of LABT's new avatar :LOL:

Goodhell?? http://www.dawgshed.com/images/smilies/shocked/surprised-smileys-emoticons25.gif

I'm supporting the commissioner against the bullies, thugs, and cheaters of the world.

• Like 2

Goodhell?? http://www.dawgshed.com/images/smilies/shocked/surprised-smileys-emoticons25.gif

I'm supporting the commissioner against the bullies, thugs, and cheaters of the world.

#AssholesMatter

• Like 1

Report: Geno/Enemkpali fight was over money

Posted by Josh Alper on August 11, 2015, 4:53 PM EDT

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwjim2y4odczmjdknde3nta5ywzhnzk2mgjiowvjzmrj-e1439326392119.jpeg?w=225

In his second press conference of the day, Jets coach Todd Bowles again opted not to discuss what transpired between Geno Smith and IK Enemkpali before Enemkpali threw a punch that broke Smith’s jaw and elevated Ryan Fitzpatrick to the starting lineup other than to say that it takes “two to tango” even if only one punch was thrown.

Fitzpatrick met with the media as well on Tuesday afternoon and said that the team would “keep it in house” when asked about the reason for the fight, which he called disappointing.

Earlier in the day, however, former Jets quarterback and current radio and television personality Boomer Esiason tweeted that if you owe someone money and don’t pay “don’t be surprised if you get punched in the face.” There was no further context given for Esiason’s tweet, but Albert Breer of NFL Media is reporting that the fight was over money that Smith owed to Enemkpali.

Bowles said that players are free to discuss anything about what happened, so there may be more information to come about the circumstances that led to an unusual day in New Jersey even by Jets standards.

Only on the Jets would you get the starting quarterback owing money to a nobody rookie 6th round pick. :LOL:

The Dolphins might STILL finish last in the division.

Or not.

Or not.

Imagine how dumb you'd sound saying that about the Patriots.