2015 - 06/19 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

The Buffalo concert was so amazing that we decided that we're going to this one too!

I hope you have enough money to get tickets from a secondary place because this show has been "sold out" for a while now.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Buffalo concert was so amazing that we decided that we're going to this one too!

I hope you have enough money to get tickets from a secondary place because this show has been "sold out" for a while now.

We got our tickets for about $40 less than Buffalo. We're sitting in the 300's at the ACC, we were in the 100's last night at the First Niagara Center.

Being in a Rush concert footage is overrated. I'm all over the Snakes and Arrows concert, makes it kinda hard to watch the performance when you see yourself bobbing about all the time haha!

Hope some peeps here get into the footage, my buddy included, I think he is fourth row center!

Once again I am back on TRF to check out this tour's meet-up just like I was last time. Seems I only come by when I'm going to a live show. Unfortunately I am attending solo this time as my usual Rush-buddy has opted to not join me. Judging by the prices I'm seeing for similar seats I got a relatively good deal despite only buying my ticket today on SH. I've never experienced a floor seat for Rush so I'm excited.

I'd love to come by for the meet up even though I don't really know anyone here all that well. Where/when?

Floor Left - Row 25 - Seat 4

There are several patio bars beside each other on the Esplande (5 minutes east from the ACC). Fionn MacCools, Bier Market, Scotland Yard, Keg, etc. We plan to head to Fionns after work around 5 PM...I'm sure if you head to that area you'll meet up with a lot of Rush fans.

Archived