Third (3rd) Annual TRF Prom

Lorraine

My sides hurt from reading this thread :laughing guy: :LMAO:

The other night I had to do violence to myself :ph34r: so I didn't start laughing out loud thinking about this thread in front of my husband. He would want to know what I was laughing about. :LOL:

If he ever asks, tell him I sent you a picture of my junk.

My basement work room is full of it.

OK

Time for an updated prom list:

1. Sheldon and Janie

2. Narpski and Canuck

3. Tex and Sully

4. Mara and Lorraine and Mr. Sweetie

5. LIX and Morgan Fairchild (who knew she was even here? or, for that matter, a Rush fan?? :huh: )

6. Your Lion and Eagle (Eagle, watch out for him, and verify everything he tells you. :yes: )

Have I left anyone out? I created the list from memory, and we all know how bad my memory is. :ph34r:

You did good.... :cheers:

If LIX wants to bring a guest thats fine. However, he has to get a guest pass filled out and signed at least 2 weeks prior to the dance

Yeah, not only that, but she has to have a blood test to make sure she has no STDs or other stuff. And we have to get government clearance for her too.

Absolutely. Which makes the liklihood of her coming slim at best.....LIX probably needs to start looking for a backup

Quite right.

LIX, back to the drawing board for you!

fine... bigolboobies.jpg
  • Like 1

Time for an updated prom list:

1. Sheldon and Janie

2. Narpski and Canuck

3. Tex and Sully

4. Mara and Lorraine and Mr. Sweetie

5. LIX and Morgan Fairchild (who knew she was even here? or, for that matter, a Rush fan?? :huh: )

6. Your Lion and Eagle (Eagle, watch out for him, and verify everything he tells you. :yes: )

Have I left anyone out? I created the list from memory, and we all know how bad my memory is. :ph34r:

You did good.... :cheers:

If LIX wants to bring a guest thats fine. However, he has to get a guest pass filled out and signed at least 2 weeks prior to the dance

Yeah, not only that, but she has to have a blood test to make sure she has no STDs or other stuff. And we have to get government clearance for her too.

Absolutely. Which makes the liklihood of her coming slim at best.....LIX probably needs to start looking for a backup

Quite right.

LIX, back to the drawing board for you!

fine... bigolboobies.jpg

That's quite a feat - dangling coconuts from your armpits!

• Like 1

We better set up a First Aid Station in case LIX drops his coconuts on someone's toes. Or head. Or in case someone drinks too much. Or injures themselves on the dance floor. Stuff like that.

I actually think those are just massive breasts.

And for some reason there's a Z cup lady trending in the news today... I guess she's set a new world record for largest breasts silicone chest packs.

Edited by Mr. Not

We better set up a First Aid Station in case LIX drops his coconuts on someone's toes. Or head. Or in case someone drinks too much. Or injures themselves on the dance floor. Stuff like that.

And for some reason there's a Z cup lady trending in the news today... I guess she's set a new world record for largest breasts silicone chest packs.

Mr. Not, thank you. I knew that, but I was just trying to be funny. hahahaha Maybe later, I will try again. :)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Mr. Not, thank you. I knew that, but I was just trying to be funny. hahahaha Maybe later, I will try again. :)

I knew you knew that, but I was just trying to be funny... I will not try again, but I do look forward to your next attempt :LOL:

• Like 1

I knew you knew that, but I was just trying to be funny... I will not try again, but I do look forward to your next attempt :LOL:

In the meantime, we can laugh at one another's attempts. :LOL: ;)

After Janie IGNORED my invite..

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/91042-happy-seventh-anniversary-janie/#entry3404840

I went with my second choice... who said yes... Morgan Fairchild. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Oh no! I didn't ignore you babe! To be fair, I think DSC asked me first. However, he's a happenin' guy so I bet he would be up for a one dance date swap. We can get our groove on.

After Janie IGNORED my invite..

http://www.therushfo...e/#entry3404840

I went with my second choice... who said yes... Morgan Fairchild. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Oh no! I didn't ignore you babe! To be fair, I think DSC asked me first. However, he's a happenin' guy so I bet he would be up for a one dance date swap. We can get our groove on.

Sorry Janie, it would never work out. You're a Seahawks fan, I'm a Packers fan... we'll always have the meatballs though

I'll be the official TRF prom photographer!! :D . Might need to get some of my glass reinforced though... :P :D

LRM, thank you! How could I forget the prom photographer??

You better take the pics at the beginning. So we look our best. And don't forget to take several of us pulling up in and getting out of Mr. Whippy! :) If I don't provide pictorial evidence, no one will believe me.

• Like 2

Little Rush Monkey, far be it from me to tell you how to do your job, but you might want to avoid capturing moments like this on film:

http://royreid.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/RoyReid.ca-Terrible-Prom-Photos-7.jpg

And focus more on traditional prom shots like this:

http://photos.ellen.warnerbros.com/gallery-images/2013/04/bad-prom.png_full.jpg

• Like 4

Little Rush Monkey, far be it from me to tell you how to do your job, but you might want to avoid capturing moments like this on film:

http://royreid.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/RoyReid.ca-Terrible-Prom-Photos-7.jpg

And focus more on traditional prom shots like this:

http://photos.ellen.warnerbros.com/gallery-images/2013/04/bad-prom.png_full.jpg

Aww :( .... :D

Edited by LittleRushmonkey

I have been asked to prom :)

I didn't realize there WAS a TRF prom, but now I'm kinda excited. I will read the entire thread to get caught up, but I am a little nervous about saying yes to LIX, when he CLEARLY already HAS a date to the prom - I'm not sure I'm the third wheel type.

What I have read so far is Sheldon and LIX are going to prom together, but since I was late to respond, possibly LIX thought I was ignoring his question. ( :no: )

Do we have a date for said prom (I have to make sure I'm free) and will there be a meetup in chat during the prom hours? Perhaps with scheduled albums to play so we are all hearing them at the same time.

Since it's all new to me, I need the details on how this works.

• Like 3

If I may be so bold as to nominate Sunny and her man, Digi, as the TRF Welcoming Committee!

Even if you had to be dragged screaming and kicking (perish the thought and heaven forbid!! ) to attend the prom, Sunny's smile would charm anyone! :)

Indeed it would... :codger:

You both are very kind, but I won't be attending with Digi. Someone else asked me first.

I did give him permission to ask another TRF Lady.

• Like 3

If I may be so bold as to nominate Sunny and her man, Digi, as the TRF Welcoming Committee!

Even if you had to be dragged screaming and kicking (perish the thought and heaven forbid!! ) to attend the prom, Sunny's smile would charm anyone! :)

You both are very kind, but I won't be attending with Digi. Someone else asked me first.

If anyone is wondering, it's me! We are very happy!
  • Like 2

Is there a decorating committee?

Lorraine is "off" on Sundays. She would be the best person to ask. I am only ever allowed to bring the sporks which aren't really decorations. I am more than pleased to have Miss RushCanuck locked in early as my date. A wonderful and lovely woman she is and she loves all sports to boot which is just a bonus.... :codger:
  • Like 3

It's true, LIX asked me before Digi, so I said yes. I approve of Digi's choice of whom to ask since I am now busy.

We are very excited!

I need a dress, and a better hairdresser than LIX's date chose last year. Perhaps I'll just use my flat iron. I could have loaned it to her, she would be much shorter though.

• Like 5

It's true, LIX asked me before Digi, so I said yes. I approve of Digi's choice of whom to ask since I am now busy.

We are very excited!

I need a dress, and a better hairdresser than LIX's date chose last year. Perhaps I'll just use my flat iron. I could have loaned it to her, she would be much shorter though.

Looking at the photo, I think LIX "borrowed" her flat iron for his own use and failed to return it in time.... :eh:
  • Like 1

We are very excited!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/1026519_o.gif

• Like 1