Say it ain't so Alex!!!

Motorshooter

Toronto Can. WW-DIST: with Disto from AP World wide.

Great White North Newspaper: : Flash traffic: Toronto Edition Sunday Edition. World publication: DISTO-AP News

Wire:

For distribution-World Wide: Flash News. Alex Lifeson, Neil Peart, Geddy Lee: Rush.Com

1.11.2015 Rush guitarist Alex Lifeson has called Fellow Canadian Rock Pat Travers and asked him to fill in for him on a possible late 2015-2016 Tour in North America. No dates have been supplied.

No reason was giving by the Rush Media Director as to why the change and Mr.' Travers declined an interview.

XXX

Edited by Motorshooter

I know this is bullsh*t I I like Pat Travers for what its worth. Maybe they will play Boom Boom Out Go The Lights in the set.... :) Edited by Narpski
  • Like 2

I know this is bullsh*t I I like Pat Travers for what its worth. Maybe they will play Boom Boom Out Go The Lights in the set.... :)

Or this. :D

PAT TRAVERS BAND [ SNORTIN' WHISKEY,DRINKIN' COCAINE ]

That too!!.... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Could be worse. it could have said replaced by Bruce Springsteen.

lol.

Mick

:laughing guy: .... True that...
  • Like 2

OMG, they're all bailing out!

Taiwan. WW-DIST: with Disto from AP World wide. Taiwan Daily News: : Flash traffic: Sunday Edition. World publication: DISTO-AP News

Wire: For distribution-World Wide: Flash News. Alex Lifeson, Neil Peart, Geddy Lee: Rush.Com

1.11.2015 Rush drummer Neil Peart has called Taiwanese drummer Vela Blue and asked her to fill in for him on a possible late 2015-2016 Tour in North America. No dates have been supplied. No reason was giving by the Rush Media Director as to why the change and Ms. Blue declined an interview.

6294282549_5cf08f6ca2.jpg

• Like 3

OMG, they're all bailing out!

Taiwan. WW-DIST: with Disto from AP World wide. Taiwan Daily News: : Flash traffic: Sunday Edition. World publication: DISTO-AP News

Wire: For distribution-World Wide: Flash News. Alex Lifeson, Neil Peart, Geddy Lee: Rush.Com

1.11.2015 Rush drummer Neil Peart has called Taiwanese drummer Vela Blue and asked her to fill in for him on a possible late 2015-2016 Tour in North America. No dates have been supplied. No reason was giving by the Rush Media Director as to why the change and Ms. Blue declined an interview.

6294282549_5cf08f6ca2.jpg

I'd fill her in.

• Like 4

um.. Ok. So did Jeff Jones get his call from Geddy yet..?

I know this is bullsh*t I I like Pat Travers for what its worth. Maybe they will play Boom Boom Out Go The Lights in the set.... :)

Nothing in the Pat Travers catalog is better than "Life In London!" TRAVERS RULES!!!

Agree 1000%. Big fan here of Putting It Straight. Always loved Off Beat Ride also... Edited by Narpski

Nothing in the Pat Travers catalog is better than "Life In London!" TRAVERS RULES!!!

Crash and burn!!!!!!
  • Like 1

Crash and burn!!!!!!

That too. Nice album. Got that one....