ACCEPT VS. THE SCORPIONS: GERMAN METAL SHOWDOWN! CAPS ON! METAL RULES!

RUSHHEAD666

ACCEPT VS. THE SCORPIONS: WHO IS GERMANY'S BEST?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which Old School German Heavy Metal Band Do You Love The Most?

• ACCEPT
    • THE SCORPIONS
    • NONE! GIVE ME HELLOWEEN!!!

Scorpions went big time pop from "Savage Amusement" up to now. UGH.

Accept was true to form except when UDO left and the band makes that shit stinker pop record "Eat The Heat." It was so bad it should have been called "BEAT MY MEAT!" XTC!!!! JUNK!!

One of the worst records ever made in the world!!!

At least when UDO returned they went back to their real German roots of METAL!

The three Accept album with Mark Tornillo on lead vocals are fuckingg killer. They destroy any album the Scorpions have done in the last fuckingg 30 years.

Same with Hello Kitty, I mean Helloween. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

Accept was true to form except when UDO left and the band makes that shit stinker pop record "Eat The Heat." It was so bad it should have been called "BEAT MY MEAT!" XTC!!!! JUNK!!

The three Accept album with Mark Tornillo on lead vocals are fuckingg killer. They destroy any album the Scorpions have done in the last fuckingg 30 years.

Aye, never bought anything Halloween after Pink Bubbles; and for the rest, if only Udo sang in Scorpions.....

• Like 1

Aye, never bought anything Halloween after Pink Bubbles; and for the rest, if only Udo sang in Scorpions.....

You are hilarious. OMG!!! "Pink Bubbles" blew my mind the wrong way! JUNK! What happened??

My God. If UDO was in the Scorps I would have shit Pink Bubbles out of my babbling baboon asshole!

Could you imagine?

Michael Schenker never would have left the band after "Lovedrive!"

UDO!!! RULES!!!!

ACCEPT BLOWS THE COMMERCIAL MERCURY YEARS AWAY!!!!!!

ACCEPT VS RCA SCORPIONS IS EVEN STEVEN BABY!

People who don't believe me can ride the "Hairway To Steven!"

Led Zeppelin is so overplayed and overrated.

Random post!

Accept and Scorps BLOW the MIGHTY ZEP AWAY!!!!

ZYY

Nice Butthole Surfers reference. Wanna make your co-workers brains blow up? Play the Butthole's O-Men for them. Ha.

I didn't much care for Savage Amusement either. It got shelved pretty quickly back in '88. Wife sure likes it, though. She's a major fan, even Lonesome Crow and Fly To The Rainbow. Live At Wacken gets played in our household a lot. Roth kills it! Someone needs to tell Schenker to stop making that face all the time, though.

In high school there were four of us who always ran around together, kinda this little destructo mob. We liked all kinds of metal, but the Scorps we could all agree on. No arguing when they went into the tape deck of the car. We had nicknames for all the bands. The Scorpions were the Scrappions. Aeroslut. Sack Blabbath. It was the only time high school was fun.

Nice Butthole Surfers reference. Wanna make your co-workers brains blow up? Play the Butthole's O-Men for them. Ha.

I didn't much care for Savage Amusement either. It got shelved pretty quickly back in '88. Wife sure likes it, though. She's a major fan, even Lonesome Crow and Fly To The Rainbow. Live At Wacken gets played in our household a lot. Roth kills it! Someone needs to tell Schenker to stop making that face all the time, though.

In high school there were four of us who always ran around together, kinda this little destructo mob. We liked all kinds of metal, but the Scorps we could all agree on. No arguing when they went into the tape deck of the car. We had nicknames for all the bands. The Scorpions were the Scrappions. Aeroslut. Sack Blabbath. It was the only time high school was fun.

Ozzy! I am so glad you are back on here. Please don't leave. You are hilarious.

Fuckingg Scorps! "Savage Amusement" was PUSSY ROCK! VAGINA BULL IN CHINA ROCK SHOCK SHIT!

Did I ever tell you the story about my ex wife and her sister at a fuckking Scorpions concert in Concord Ca? It was that shit tour EYE II EYE shit tour. They were selling cologne with their lame ass EYE II EYE logo. God I hate the Scorpions since then yet I still went. I am fuckking whore baby.

So Johnny, Not Blaze, my brother in law left our hot blonde wives in the seats to get some cocktails.

While we were gone two men in suits came up to our wives and said, "excuse me ladies, the Scorpions saw you both come in to the venue, they would like you to come backstage now. You can hang out and party with the Scorpions all night long."

My sister in law responded, "WOW!!!!! MAY WE BRING OUR HUSBANDS?"

Classic!

The two suits looked at each other and laughed and walked away.

I thought the story was awesome!!

My brother in law and I are now both divorced but hey, I'm not stupid. We had it made. Our ex wives were HOT! Finnish blondes! I mean FINISHED! HAHAHAHAHA!!

Fuckk it!

I had it made.

Thank Goodness I have two beautiful daughters. Wait. No! I'm cursed! I love GENE Simmons. My genes fukked me pretty good.

How about you.

Are you blessed and cursed?

Isn't that another cheesy Rush song?

Ciao

John Carpenter Rules.

I'm sad if you just don't get it.

Married twice, Earl. Guess I'm not Once Bitten Twice Shy...

:eyeroll:

Hahaha! So you took the plunge twice. No way baby not me NEVER!!! "Once Bitten Twice Shy" reminds me of a my ex wife. She's a GREAT WHTE!!!! Lol

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 2

Ok here we are it's bump time!

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

Married twice, Earl. Guess I'm not Once Bitten Twice Shy...

:eyeroll:

Oh shit buddy!!!

"Money talks, suckers walk, but you can't touch my three lock box!"

Hope you are still happily married on your second wife.

I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER MARRY AGAIN!

Definitely the Scorpions. They are the band that isn't the sort of band I usually like, but somehow love.

Accept is okay sometimes.

Helloween was a band I should have loved, with the topics an adolescent me would have really dug.

But it never clicked for me for whatever reason.

Perhaps I should go with Amon Amarth or Blind Guardian- I like both better than any of the above. (Although I have to admit I just really think the Scorpions always have 'it'.

Edited by Mosher

SCORPS, BABY! BLACKOUT IS AN EPIC ALBUM!
  • Like 1

Earl, I'm thinking your member title should be "The college of musical knowledge"! :D
  • Like 1

Definitely the Scorpions. They are the band that isn't the sort of band I usually like, but somehow love.

Accept is okay sometimes.

Helloween was a band I should have loved, with the topics an adolescent me would have really dug.

But it never clicked for me for whatever reason.

Perhaps I should go with Amon Amarth or Blind Guardian- I like both better than any of the above. (Although I have to admit I just really think the Scorpions always have 'it'.

I am well aware that Amon Amarth are Swedish. I have no explanation. Idid break my nose two nights ago. That's no reason, but maybe you will all feel sympathy. ☺ Edited by Mosher