Anyone here that doesn't like Hemispheres?

Lorraine

133 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Hemispheres?

Anyone who likes Hemispheres is a weak-minded fool.

I love every Rush album from CoS-Presto.

I just love Hems less than other albums, and other fans.

Go peddle your Presto nonsense somewhere else. This thread is for the righteous and it has no place for your bloodless pop record.

Get off my hemisphere.

This is battle of heart and mind - serious business. Take your boys and girls together and paint some other mirror black. Go wave your magic wand at someone who cares. You and your sun dogs.

This is what a slavish mind-controlled Hemipsheres lover sounds like. They have no will of their own.

Go peddle your Presto nonsense somewhere else. This thread is for the righteous and it has no place for your bloodless pop record.

Get off my hemisphere.

This is battle of heart and mind - serious business. Take your boys and girls together and paint some other mirror black. Go wave your magic wand at someone who cares. You and your sun dogs.

Eat my poo.

I will paint your mirror brown.

• Like 2

Oh man is CP just embarrassing

Just goofy.

Mick

Nobody's Hero...what an embarrasing opening line...(rest is good)

...Stick It Out...eew...

I love the rest.

Get off my hemisphere.

This is what a slavish mind-controlled Hemipsheres lover sounds like. They have no will of their own.

57-3. Read it and know the truth in thy heart, buddy boy.

Get off my hemisphere.

Blah blah blah *brainwash brainwash* blah blah blah.

P.S. Toymaker you are seriously awesome!

• Like 1

Just goofy.

Mick

...Stick It Out...eew...

I love the rest.

Nobody's Hero is pretty damn good. I don't care about the opening line...it's fine...Rush is "cheese".

Stick It Out is ok. It kind of drones on too much though. I would still take it over Superconductor though.

The one track I really don't like is the one I don't have that requires too many neurons for me too understand.

Get off my hemisphere.

Also reminds me of what CA fans sound like. don't know if you are one......but they soound similar

Mick

• Like 1

Just goofy.

Mick

...Stick It Out...eew...

I love the rest.

Nobody's Hero is pretty damn good. I don't care about the opening line...it's fine...Rush is "cheese".

Stick It Out is ok. It kind of drones on too much though. I would still take it over Superconductor though.

The one track I really don't like is the one I don't have that requires too many neurons for me too understand.

The Speed Of Romantic Leanings?

• Like 1

Get off my hemisphere.

It's called the herd instinct...you sheep..

Wait, I voted "yes"...

:baabaa:

Get off my hemisphere.

Also reminds me of what CA fans sound like. don't know if you are one......but they soound similar

Mick

Sheesh...i used to be one of them!

• Like 1

Get off my hemisphere.

Eat my poo.

I think Hemispheres could help you with this explosive diarrhea problem you seem to have.

And I thank you for allowing me to use that phrase in a sentence today.

• Like 2

Get off my hemisphere.

Eat my poo.

I think Hemispheres could help you with this explosive diarrhea problem you seem to have.

And I thank you for allowing me to use that phrase in a sentence today.

Everything about this post is 10/10.

Two points better than Hemispheres.

Get off my hemisphere.

Mick

It's a very good album. Solid 8 at least. I don't go "ga ga" over it though. About on par with Counterparts. CA is slightly stronger because it doesnt have TSOL.

Edited by savagegrace26
  • Like 1

Get off my hemisphere.

Mick

It's a very good album. Sold 8 at least. I don't go "ga ga" over it though. About on part with Counterparts.

It only sold 8 copies? I'm fairly sure the hype was much greater than that. Edited by len(songs)

Get off my hemisphere.

Mick

It's a very good album. Sold 8 at least. I don't go "ga ga" over it though. About on part with Counterparts.

I give it a seven.

Used to be a nine. It is a little over generous for me to give it a seven...

Get off my hemisphere.

Mick

I give it a seven.

I would give it an 9 (i.e. Good) using the same scale I used for Presto/Hems the second time around (This is 9/10, but it's a different 10)

Edited by len(songs)

Get off my hemisphere.

Mick

I give it a seven.

But Counterparts has the advantage of much better production over CA.

• Like 1

Get off my hemisphere.

Mick

I give it a seven.

I would give it an A (i.e. Good/Very Good) using the same scale I used for Presto/Hems the second time around.

An "A" is good/very good? What? What kind of curves do they use at your school?

Get off my hemisphere.

Mick

I give it a seven.

I would give it an A (i.e. Good/Very Good) using the same scale I used for Presto/Hems the second time around.

That rating technique is more irritating than one of my "EAT MY POO" posts.

Get off my hemisphere.

Mick

I give it a seven.

That rating technique is more irritating than one of my "EAT MY POO" posts.

I guess I missed a post.

Get off my hemisphere.

Mick

I give it a seven.

I'll give CP that. wonderful polish on that turd.

Mick

Get off my hemisphere.

Mick

I give it a seven.

I'll give CP that. wonderful polish on that turd.

Mick

I thought a turd couldn't be polished?