Rush still undecided about 2015

Rushman14

(I originally posted this in another thread)

This seems to be a confirmation that there will, in fact, be a tour in the (near?) future. From RIAB:

According to reports, one of the auction items [at the TJ Martell World Tour of Wine Dinner & Auction that Alex attended] donated by Rush was a pair of VIP tickets and a meet-n-greet to a future Rush concert. So this would seem to indicate that - despite the lack of any official announcement - the band does plan to tour at some point in the near future.

• Like 1

I'll be bidding on those tickets! I'll get a meet & greet or front row if it kills me.

At least I'll go happy.

I'll be bidding on those tickets! I'll get a meet & greet or front row if it kills me.

At least I'll go happy.

I'll be out in the pasture somewhere most likely.... :)

At least I'll go happy.

Would you like me to let the cows next door know that they may be expecting company in the near future? :)

• Like 1

At least I'll go happy.

Would you like me to let the cows next door know that they may be expecting company in the near future? :)

A few little pigs would be cool too. Pigs are cute....
  • Like 1

(I originally posted this in another thread)

This seems to be a confirmation that there will, in fact, be a tour in the (near?) future. From RIAB:

According to reports, one of the auction items [at the TJ Martell World Tour of Wine Dinner & Auction that Alex attended] donated by Rush was a pair of VIP tickets and a meet-n-greet to a future Rush concert. So this would seem to indicate that - despite the lack of any official announcement - the band does plan to tour at some point in the near future.

well that sounds positive! :drool:

I had a dream about Neil last night. He didn't mention anything to me about a tour. :huh:

I had a dream about snakes last night. Does that mean the tour will include songs from Snakes & Arrows? :D

I had a dream about Neil last night. He didn't mention anything to me about a tour. :huh:

I had a dream about snakes last night. Does that mean the tour will include songs from Snakes & Arrows? :D

Could be. I better give the album a listen to just to get myself ready.

Edited by Lorraine

Good idea. There were actually two snakes, so maybe there will be two songs? :)

I hope Armor and Sword is one of them.

Let us know if you have any more snake dreams. Or dreams about pictures moving. Or signals. Or folks waving their hankies as they say goodbye to kings.

• Like 4

I had a nightmare in which Peart was looking at me with prism eyes. And he intoned, very, very slowly: no . . . f***ing . . . way.

Then Spaceship Superstar by Prism started playing. That was cool.

• Like 1

I hope Armor and Sword is one of them.

Let us know if you have any more snake dreams. Or dreams about pictures moving. Or signals. Or folks waving their hankies as they say goodbye to kings.

I'm hoping I have a good dream about a king unless it's the Burger King, in that case that would be a nightmare.

• Like 2

I had a nightmare in which Peart was looking at me with prism eyes. And he intoned, very, very slowly: no . . . f***ing . . . way.

I think you are in the wrong thread.

Either that or you are losing it.

I think you are in the wrong thread.

Either that or you are losing it.

I am sure both are true.

• Like 1

:cheers:

These dudes clink but never drink . . .

:hail: :hail:

There.

Sure they drink. When you're not looking. Haven't you noticed how they have managed to perfect the art of clicking full to the brim mugs of ale without spilling a drop? Impressive, don't you think?

Edited by Lorraine

:cheers:

These dudes clink but never drink . . .

:hail: :hail:

There.

Sure they drink. When you're not looking. Haven't you noticed how they have managed to perfect the art of clicking full to the brim mugs of ale without spilling a drop? Impressive, don't you think?

I'm telling you, I stared at them for over five minutes without blinking and I never saw them drinking. (he said rhymingly)

Anyway, I thought it was root beer.