Imagine a "Feedback II": What should be on it?

toymaker

Someone mentioned it a bit ago.... Sabbath's The Wizard.... a perfect Rush "cover". I think Alex would enjoy the guitar work. Ged could really get into Geezer's bass work and probably do some fun things with the vocals. Neil would certainly appreciate the lyrical nod to Tolkien

Gave the studio take of Brain Salad Surgery a spin,then dragged out the Welcome Back live version.Thought about giving Tales from Topographic Oceans a go but someone isn't talking to me.

Brain salad surgery is not for me. I like salad, but not surgery. And I have a small brain. My inability to appreciate is my failing, I'm sure.

Brain salad surgery is not for me. I like salad, but not surgery. And I have a small brain. My inability to appreciate is my failing, I'm sure.

Well not everyone likes the same things. I love Keith Emerson's weaving of classical music and prog-rock together. He's just an amazing musician. All three of them are.

• Like 2

I bought Brain Salad Surgery back in 1973 or 74 for one song: Still...You Turn Me On. That one song was worth buying the album for.

Great song. I love just about everything on that album, especially Karn Evil 9 (all 9000 or so minutes of it!).

• Like 1

Tiny Tim "Tiptoe Through The Tulips."

I was going to post that.

I would love this!