Wow...Test for Echo review

savagegrace26

Yes, I did a Google search for "spaghetti lee" and reviews by a "toxforth o'grady" came up....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

You knew immediately those reviews were mine; you follow me around on this forum responding to nearly anything I post; hell this is probably the 20th thread you've STARTED that's about nothing but ME.

You've responded directly, sometimes IMMEDIATELY, to the exact same reviews I posted on Amazon when I posted them right here on this forum...and now you claim to not have any clue that those were my reviews:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/88955-which-counterparts-songs-do-you-like/page__hl__enema#entry3239391

Since your lips seem to be permanently sucking my chute, can I call you Brutus????

• Like 1

Yes, I did a Google search for "spaghetti lee" and reviews by a "toxforth o'grady" came up....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

You knew immediately those reviews were mine; you follow me around on this forum responding to nearly anything I post; hell this is probably the 20th thread you've STARTED that's about nothing but ME.

You've responded directly, sometimes IMMEDIATELY, to the exact same reviews I posted on Amazon when I posted them right here on this forum...and now you claim to not have any clue that those were my reviews:

http://www.therushfo...ma#entry3239391

Since your lips seem to be permanently sucking my chute, can I call you Brutus????

What? I just saw those reviews on Amazon last night. I never knew you posted reviews to Amazon. As I said I stumbled across them. Of course I knew they were you when I read them. Your usage and command of language is pretty unique and can't be replicated by anyone else.

Obviously I was joking when I said I thought it wasn't you...are you really that thick?

Edited by savagegrace26

I'm surprised Amazon would even allow that review to be posted. And I agree this stuff does not belong on this forum.

They've been here for months in fragments in one form or another...

And your point is? I still think it shouldn't be allowed.

Well maybe some things shouldn't be allowed but freedom of speech is generally a good thing you know?

can I call you Brutus????

Neil, what are you doing? I thought we agreed not reveal our true identities here?!

• Like 1

I'm surprised Amazon would even allow that review to be posted. And I agree this stuff does not belong on this forum.

They've been here for years in fragments in one form or another...

"Your search for the term pissto returned 17 results"

Fragments I can handle. It's funny in small amounts. In huge quantities just crass.
  • Like 1

They've been here for months in fragments in one form or another...

And your point is? I still think it shouldn't be allowed.

Well maybe some things shouldn't be allowed but freedom of speech is generally a good thing you know?

I think it should be allowed. I also think it should be deleted afterward.
  • Like 2

They've been here for years in fragments in one form or another...

"Your search for the term pissto returned 17 results"

Fragments I can handle. It's funny in small amounts. In huge quantities just crass.

I honestly don't think any of it is "funny". Surreal and bizarre? Yes. Funny? No.

• Like 2

I still think it shouldn't be allowed.

And I don't think great-grandmothers should be allowed to pretend to play bass while wearing gloves.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/PatKincaidplayingwithgloves12-6-09.jpg

Actually, EM kicks ass and can play Hemispheres in its entirety. In case you didn't know.

;)

• Like 2

Those reviews are excruciatingly unfunny by any measure beyond a pre-teen sleepover. Some people need to realise when tney are being laughed at rather than laughed with.

Spaghetti Lee, are you proud of yourself? I'm struggling how you'd be proud to share those total fail puerile "comic" reviews with anyone. Who outside of children would be amused? Then there's your online persona, "hey, I spend my time trolling a Rush forum, I'm really great and everyone thinks I'm ace". You chose Toxteth O'Grady well, Rik.

Bring back Nikslikk... ;)

• Like 3

Those reviews are excruciatingly unfunny by any measure beyond a pre-teen sleepover. Some people need to realise when tney are being laughed at rather than laughed with.

Spaghetti Lee, are you proud of yourself? I'm struggling how you'd be proud to share those total fail puerile "comic" reviews with anyone. Who outside of children would be amused? Then there's your online persona, "hey, I spend my time trolling a Rush forum, I'm really great and everyone thinks I'm ace". You chose Toxteth O'Grady well, Rik.

Bring back Nikslikk... ;)

That's the glaring neon light there, it's dreadfully unfunny. I read it yesterday, and worried for the poster's state of mind. Then I had a cup of tea.

BRING BACK NIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I still think it shouldn't be allowed.

And I don't think great-grandmothers should be allowed to pretend to play bass while wearing gloves.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/PatKincaidplayingwithgloves12-6-09.jpg

Actually, EM kicks ass and can play Hemispheres in its entirety. In case you didn't know.

;)

Haha! Thanks KennyLee. I didn't realize he'd posted that pic. It was colder than heck that day in the practice space, hence the gloves. :)

• Like 1