Timeless Classics

Lost In Xanadu

The Cars - I had all of their albums in the eighties. An underrated band for sure.

I'm so into the Cars right now. The debut through Panorama is perfect New Wave music. Hooks and melodies galore. And Elliot Easton is a fantastic guitarist.

• Like 2

Heart and Jason Bonham performing Led Zeppelin's greatest hit for the band at the Kennedy Center Honors.

Great performance---i especially love Jason looking towards heaven near the end of the song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf2O3OAQjng

This was so cool to watch. :)

The Cars - I had all of their albums in the eighties. An underrated band for sure.

I'm so into the Cars right now. The debut through Panorama is perfect New Wave music. Hooks and melodies galore. And Elliot Easton is a fantastic guitarist.

ReRushed...

You need to check out Elliot Easton's new band, "The Empty Hearts".

This is from Wiki...

The Empty Hearts are an American garage rock influenced supergroup which produced its first album and launched its first tour in 2014.

Background[edit]

The band was founded in 2013 by The Chesterfield Kings bassist Andy Babiuk and a roster of founding members including Blondie drummer Clem Burke, The Cars guitarist Elliot Easton, and The Romantics guitarist and vocalist Wally Palmar.[1] Palmar also plays the harmonica on the band's self-titled first album, which was released 5 August 2014 and produced by The Ramones producer Ed Stasium and includes Small Faces and Faces pianist Ian McLagan on Hammond organ and Wurlitzer.[2] The group says that the album took just five days to complete at Babiuk's Fab Gear Studios in Rochester, N.Y. with many of the songs being recorded in a single take.[3] The group's name was suggested by Steven Van Zandt whose Wicked Cool Records label had released three of Babiuk's Chesterfield Kings albums.[4] The band's first concert date was 16 October 2014 at Londonderry, New Hampshire's Tupelo Music Hall.

Discography

Albums

The Empty Hearts (2014), 429 Records

I heard a timeless classic this morning everyone here forgot.

Remember All The Young Dudes by Marc Bolan? :LOL:

Making the news? :)

You mean Mott the Hoople, written by Bowie and and and...has a T.Rex line in there so yeah :codger:

Didn't Marc Bolan sing it? Yes, I know Mott the Hoople did it. I thought everyone here would know who Marc Bolan was.

You mean Mott the Hoople, written by Bowie and and and...has a T.Rex line in there so yeah :codger:

Didn't Marc Bolan sing it? Yes, I know Mott the Hoople did it. I thought everyone here would know who Marc Bolan was.

I knew it was Mott The Hoople but I have never heard of Marc Bolan..... :smash: