Wow, I do have the NFL Network at the lounge. The side of the lounge with Thunder vs Cavaliers is rocking, the Rams vs Bucs is empty...at least all the seats and tables are clean.

The fans have moved to LA.

It is where the Rams belong.

We all used to be divisional rivals back in the day. :hail:

Wow, I do have the NFL Network at the lounge. The side of the lounge with Thunder vs Cavaliers is rocking, the Rams vs Bucs is empty...at least all the seats and tables are clean.

What a sad commentary on Oklahoma. The worst NFL game kicks the shit out of the best NBA game.

Nobody is watching the NFL game, everybody is crowded around the NBA tonight. It's not surprising they're all rabid Thunder fans, Dallas Cowboy or Chiefs fans. I'm only watching because regular season NBA basketball doesn't thrill me.

These zebras are wearing yellow under ware late hit on Sims and a helmet to helmet hit on Winston and no flags on St. Luis is absolute BULLSHIT!!!

Is St Lois the patron saint of buttermilk cookies?

Oops, now it's St Luis, the patron saint of churro.

Edited by laughedatbytime

Please tell me the Chargers and Raiders are going ALL-Powder Blue and ALL-Silver on Christmas Eve ??

Oh yeah I forgot, Rich Eisen mentioned RUSH 2112 during the game picks segment, Irvin predicted a 21-12 win for the Bucs. For what it's worth. I was eating at the time and i carried on eating... :D-13:

It was a cute quote

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Oh yeah I forgot, Rich Eisen mentioned RUSH 2112 during the game picks segment, Irvin predicted a 21-12 win for the Bucs. For what it's worth. I was eating at the time and i carried on eating... :D-13:

Actually it was Michael Irving who made the 21-12 prediction it was Eisen who said that score would be fitting for a color RUSH game...

Are you trying to tell me Eisen didn't mention 2112?

Actually it was Michael Irving who made the 21-12 prediction it was Eisen who said that score would be fitting for a color RUSH game...

No I realized after I responded that you facts were correct so I tried to edit my post before it was published but evidently I didn't correct it in time. Give me a break I am having an awful night here ;)

No I realized after I responded that you facts were correct so I tried to edit my post before it was published but evidently I didn't correct it in time. Give me a break I am having an awful night here ;)

Just asking! :hail:

No I realized after I responded that you facts were correct so I tried to edit my post before it was published but evidently I didn't correct it in time. Give me a break I am having an awful night here

I also mentioned the 2112 in the NFL thread earlier I don't know if you saw it....

No I realized after I responded that you facts were correct so I tried to edit my post before it was published but evidently I didn't correct it in time. Give me a break I am having an awful night here

I also mentioned the 2112 in the NFL thread earlier I don't know if you saw it....

:no:

The Raiders hosting their last home game of the season tonight, and possibly their last game in Oakland!

As a Chiefs fan I hate to say it, but the Raiders have earned my respect and I don't like the thought of them moving away to LA...again. No matter what happens, they'll always be the Oakland Raiders to me.