It's for games like this that I DVR the beginning of games. It was dreadful and entirely predictable. I'm not sure why every sports analyst seemingly said that the Funs were going to be tough. They have a new coach that was able to "rah rah" a mediocre team to play well against 2 shitty teams. I'm not sure why anyone would think that would translate into success against the Pats.

The Pats are on a mission. Take a great coach with a great system quarterback and give them the kind of motivation that Goodell has and you've got the stuff of a perfect season.

How's that for a jinx?

Absent a wave of high profile injuries, I don't see how the Pats don't win the Super Bowl this year.

A mole.

It's for games like this that I DVR the beginning of games. It was dreadful and entirely predictable. I'm not sure why every sports analyst seemingly said that the Funs were going to be tough. They have a new coach that was able to "rah rah" a mediocre team to play well against 2 shitty teams. I'm not sure why anyone would think that would translate into success against the Pats.

The Pats are on a mission. Take a great coach with a great system quarterback and give them the kind of motivation that Goodell has and you've got the stuff of a perfect season.

How's that for a jinx?

Absent a wave of high profile injuries, I don't see how the Pats don't win the Super Bowl this year.

you are dead to me

The ball is shaped funny and bounces weird. Anything can happen. I remember an undefeated patriots team losing in the super bowl not that long ago partially due to a guy that must have had a very sticky helmet. I remember a juggernaut bills teams potent offense watching most of the game from the sideline because of an amazing ground control game from the Giants.

How's that for a jinx?

you are dead to me

The ball is shaped funny and bounces weird. Anything can happen. I remember an undefeated patriots team losing in the super bowl not that long ago partially due to a guy that must have had a very sticky helmet. I remember a juggernaut bills teams potent offense watching most of the game from the sideline because of an amazing ground control game from the Giants.

A lot of things have to go your way, but no one seems to do a better job with the things you can control than Belichick
  • Like 1

Johnny looks like he's determined to be the Brown's best quarterback of the last 15 years!

Better than Derek Anderson?

So how do we feel about this game now?? No one picked the Browns in the pool not even Tx!

Confidence in Bengals unchanged.

Someone give Manziel a few drinks :cosmo: , that'll get him going! :hail:

Probably what he'd rather be doing anyway.

I know that's what I'm doing! :hail:

• Like 1

Don't know, don't have the NFL Network.

I'm streaming it on VipBox. When you live in a state that doesn't have a team of its own, it's great. Sometimes I want to watch an NFC North game but cable decides I have to watch the f***ing Patriots instead so I just find streams online.

• Like 1

Don't know, don't have the NFL Network.

I'm streaming it on VipBox. When you live in a state that doesn't have a team of its own, it's great. Sometimes I want to watch an NFC North game but cable decides I have to watch the f***ing Patriots instead so I just find streams online.

Yeah fuckk those TV channel bastards! :madra: