Pick 4, 2014

laughedatbytime

Final standings/last week, this is what I have, please correct any mistakes.

LCC 39-29 4-0

Nappy2112 38-30 2-2

LABT 37-31 2-2

RNB 36-32 2-2

C-1 32-36 1-3

LIX 29-35 1-3

LCC 39-29 4-0

Nappy2112 38-30 2-2

LABT 37-31 2-2

RNB 36-32 2-2

C-1 32-36 1-3

LIX 29-35 1-3

Did you give me credit for that shellacking the Patriots laid on the Dolphins, or did you hold me to the -35? I don't care about winning. I just need to beat YOU.

LCC 39-29 4-0

Nappy2112 38-30 2-2

LABT 37-31 2-2

RNB 36-32 2-2

C-1 32-36 1-3

LIX 29-35 1-3

Did you give me credit for that shellacking the Patriots laid on the Dolphins, or did you hold me to the -35? I don't care about winning. I just need to beat YOU.

Of course I didn't hold you to the -35. I held you to the -34.5. So if you want to consider yourself tied, you can...

• Like 1

I'm not sure if LABT is going to get over the heartbreak of the Dolphins 30th anniversary futility party, so, in the event he doesn't, I'm happy to pick up the pick 4 and post the odds for the playoff games. However, since there are obviously fewer games, we'll have to pick all of them. If anyone is game, let me know. And if LABT can stop sobbing long enough to bring his thread to the finish line, I'll gladly step aside.

BTW, LABT, my son got a pair of Uggs slippers for Christmas. Yes, really. And a Tom Brady 2015 calendar. Just wanted to keep you in the loop.

Wow! I won! Too bad I was too chicken shit to bet on all of those games for the year. I've had more wins than losses in the betting department. Only by a smidge.

Wow! I won! Too bad I was too chicken shit to bet on all of those games for the year. I've had more wins than losses in the betting department. Only by a smidge.

You snuck by me on the last week , I blame the Falcons.

GOOD JOB !! :notworthy:

You snuck by me on the last week , I blame the Falcons.

GOOD JOB !! :notworthy:

Thanks. Hell, I didn't even know that I was that close to the top. The last time I looked I was somewhere near the middle.